Chapter 109

Chapter 109 Huo Yanan! You are so scumbag that you are no longer human!

Hearing the word cheating, Huo Yanan had no reply and just looked at him quietly.

When Qiao Shenbei saw his cold eyes, his whole heart went cold.

Huo Yanan didn't answer his question. Instead, he pushed him and said, "Now is not the time to talk. You go back first. I will talk to you when I get back." Qiao Shenbei was pushed by

him , the anger was coming out, and now he had a hard attitude: "I won't go back. I want to ask you for an explanation now. What exactly do you mean? What do you mean? Are you planning to divorce me and then marry Bai Bai?" Are the orangutans together?"

Seeing that he refused to leave, Huo Yanan had no choice but to hold his shoulders and train him vigorously: "If you think so, I can't help it, just think what you think. Let's do this. You don't trust me anymore, what's the use of what I'm telling you? Come back to me quickly."

Qiao Shenbei was so frustrated that he really fed the dog. He didn't expect that he would follow him. Say this.

And he would use such harsh words. In the past, he was called "little cute". He was so gentle that he was afraid of falling if he held it in his hands. But now, it's like he owes him millions.

Qiao Shenbei couldn't stand this scumbag anymore. Just when he was about to reach out and hit someone, Huo Yanan's quick eyesight and quick hands saw someone pull out a gun not far away, so he immediately grabbed Qiao Shenbei's hand, and then immediately Quickly changing positions, the two of them came in opposite directions.

There was a man not far away. The gun shot directly behind Huo Yanan. After he was shot in the lower back, he endured the pain and did not show his face. He was afraid of being discovered by Qiao Shenbei, so he reacted Pushing him away very fiercely: "Get out of here, didn't you hear? Or are you unable to understand people? I don't want to talk to you now, get out of here right now."

Huo Yanan pushed the others away . , Qiao Shenbei simply couldn't stand it.

He didn't want to stay in this damn place anymore.

After Qiao Shenbei was treated like this, he turned around and ran away angrily.

The person who fired the gun in the dark just now has been discovered. Therefore, Huo Yanan's people in the dark also discovered it and immediately started shooting.

After Qiao Shenbei left, Huo Yanan finally broke down the tense mood just now.

He was shot right in the waist just now, and that gun should have been aimed at Qiao Shenbei. Fortunately, he had quick eyesight and quick hands to see the red light of the sniper not far away pointing at Qiao Shenbei's body. That's why he changed Qiao Shenbei's body in the chaos. He resisted the shot for him.

Now he was shot in the back and it hurt so much that he had to evacuate this place quickly.

After Jing Ke heard that something happened to him, he rushed to his villa.

Huo Yanan spent a lot of money to purchase this garden villa a few years ago.

But because the name of the person who wrote it is not him, no one has ever found out. He is in this place. Normally he would not come to this place. Only important matters will be discussed here.

When Jing Ke heard that something happened to the master, he quickly led the doctor in.

Huo Yanan lost too much blood. Now he was lying on the sofa, which was stained with bright red blood. His entire face was pale, and his lips had no color.