Chapter 138

Chapter 138: Have you really grown up?

Jiang Jingchen is sitting in the back.

He saw that his hands were covered in blood. He was in complete pain, but he could only apply the medicine after he got off the plane and went back.

When he was feeling pain in his position, someone actually sat down next to him.

He was startled when he saw that person, and his body naturally hid his hands.

When Jinghe saw him like this, he naturally knew what he was doing. He took out the medical kit and told him: No need to hide, I have already seen your hands. So you want me to say that there is something wrong with your brain? Why didn’t Horuiduan call for help? You were the only one. Do you think you could dig out those things? And you were still digging the rubble with your bare hands. Do you think you were in trouble? , just tell me if you are stupid. .Jiang Jingchen sounded dissatisfied: Jinghe: ...Just shut up.

Jinghe fell asleep speechlessly.

Jiang Jingchen was frightened when he saw his eyes, and told him frankly: "I'm afraid I won't be able to make it in time. I'm afraid that if I go back to call people and come here again, if there's another earthquake, or if these things collapse, it will I can't find you at all. So, if I don't go back, I will definitely dig you out.

Jing Ke yelled at him loudly: "You are sick, so what if you can't be dug out? What will you do if you can't scold you?" What to do?"

Jiang Jingtan did not react quickly when he heard this, but looked at him quietly. When the atmosphere between the two of them was so awkward, Jinghe heard him say: "Because if I can't dig it out, then I will I'll die with you, or whatever.

Jing Ke really didn't want to talk to him anymore. He had to say something so beautiful despite being so touching.

I ignored him, but my body honestly took the medicine box and gave him medicine.

When Jiang Jingtan saw him like this, he naturally knew that he might be giving himself medicine, so he happily handed him ten fingers.

When Jing Ke saw the injury on his hand, his heart ached. [

I feel heartbroken at night. If this fool hadn't come to save him, Gen wouldn't be like this.

When he slowly gave him the medicine, he made it clear to him: "Jiang Jingshen5, actually you don't have to be like this, you don't have to be so nice to me at all. No matter how nice you are to me, I still won't like you, don't think that I am grateful to you and will like you. The only person I like is Lu Sui. No matter what, I will never like him. Liking him is like my destiny. I know you are doing these things. Because you like me, I'm very touched, but don't like me anymore, you will really make me very fruitful.

Jiang Jingshen used to smile when he heard these words, and didn't take his words to heart at all, so this When he said these words once, he was prepared not to listen.

As a result, Jiang Jingchen was serious this time. He pulled his hand back very angry and lectured him: "Jinghe, you are a human being." You can't do this, you are acting selfishly. Lu Sui doesn't like you, but you always like him. You think this is normal, but is it normal for you? I like you but you don't let me like you. You are simply, Only the state officials are allowed to set fires, and the people are not allowed to light lamps. If you don't like me, you can do it too, unless you can do it so that you don't like Lu Sui. After hearing this, Jingjiang

Jingchen smiled and was very happy. He didn't think about what he just said. He took that matter seriously, as if he had never heard these words, and he didn't know what his temper was. He didn't seem to be sad