Chapter 165

Chapter 165 The wedding is the wedding of Huo Yanan and Qiao Shenbei

I didn’t expect that everything would be so effortless, just waiting for him to get married.

Huo Yanan walked in at this time. Qiao Shennan was very happy when he saw him coming in. He stood up from his seat and asked him: "Why are you so anxious? Can't wait? You want to see me, Huo Yanan, so soon.

" Walked up to him and asked with a cold face: "The antidote, give me the antidote immediately. I have already given you the wedding you said you wanted, so now give Qiao Shennan his hand." Go up, but he withdrew his hand at that moment, not wanting to touch him. Huo Yanan's face turned dark, and he gritted his teeth and watched him die, with blood pressure: "You didn't hear what I said clearly. ? Let me repeat it to you now. I said I want the antidote now. Give me the antidote immediately!

"You didn't hear me clearly. I said the antidote will be available after you marry me. You will be injured naturally." It's okay.

After Qiao Shennan said that, he looked at Huo Yanan who took out a handful of seven songs from somewhere and put them directly on his neck. The seven songs were all stuck together with his neck. The knife was too sharp, so there were blood marks on his neck. He was shocked and didn't expect that he would do this again.

"Give me the antidote right now, I don't have time to talk to you."

Qiao Shennan was so angry at what he said that he glared at him and said, "If something happens to you, kill me. Kill me now, and I'll see who can give you the antidote." , I said, as long as you marry me, there will be an antidote. If you don't marry me, there will be no antidote. Only after you marry me can you feel better.

At that moment, Huo Yanan pulled back the seven songs, and then threw him aside angrily! "You don't have an antidote at all, and you don't even know what the problem is with me. Qiao Shennan, I gave you a chance, but you didn't cherish

it. Qiao Shennan didn't understand, what did he mean? The next second, many police came in outside and arrested him.

Qiao Shennan looked at it suspiciously He: "Huo Yan'an, what the hell, you're not going to marry me. Don't you want the antidote? If you don't marry me now, there's no way you'll get better."

Huo Yanan ignored him and walked outside. Qiao Shennan was so angry that he almost scolded his mother. After seeing him like this, the housekeeper explained to him: "When will our young master plan to talk to you?" Where's Yue's mother? This wedding is not prepared for you. This gift is prepared for our young mother and our young mother. The two of them have never held a wedding, so this gift is for the two of them. The replacement has nothing to do with you. Shaojie has already given you a chance. As long as you confess and be lenient, why? When Qiao Shennan heard this, he was confused. It turned out that he had no intention of marrying him in the first place. And this wedding was not prepared for him, so why did he do this, why did he want to give him hope? Why did he bring it here? If you didn't believe that he had the antidote, why didn't you tell him clearly from the beginning? ?

Why? Why should you give him hope? Well, she gave him two months, why did she give him hope but now it ruined his hope? Why? Now

Qiao Shennan can't do anything even if she wants to go to the big pavilion to collapse. . He was caught by the police and taken away by the police.

Huo Yanan was now at this time. When he went out and saw so many guests, he had indeed planned to prepare for the wedding from the beginning, but it was him and Qiao Shen who Bei's wedding. The

wedding ceremony that the two of them held before was only in the village. Only the people in the village knew about it, and it didn't count that his matchmaker was about to come back. It was my parents who