Chapter 168

Chapter 168 The bad guys all come together

He grabbed his hand and said apologetically: "I'm sorry Beibei, I didn't mean to hide it from you, I was just afraid that you would be sad after knowing it.

Qiao Shenbei Looking at the hand held by him, I felt particularly excited.

The man he liked was holding his hand.

He shook his head quickly, then reached out to touch his face, and he felt like he was getting an electric shock in the palm of his hand:' It's okay, I know you didn't mean it. I also know you did this just to save me. So I won't blame you."

Huo Yan'an breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this, sat on the edge of the bed, and then put her He held him in his arms and touched his head. Qiao Shenbei was even happier, being held by him like this, holding his waist tighter and tighter.

Huo Yanan frowned in disgust the moment she was touched by him. She didn't know why the disgusting feeling in her body became stronger and stronger.

It had never been this intense before, but this moment it was so intense that it was terrifying.

So he couldn't help but push him away.

Ran into the toilet.

When Qiao Shenbei saw him vomiting, he didn't think too much. After all, he had vomited before.

He never imagined that Huo Yanan could endure the disgusting feeling in his body when he treated Qiao Shenbei before, but there was no way to hide this disgusting feeling when facing him.

The child was born as a dragon and is now in the nursery. Qiao Shenbei had no way to get out of bed, because he was very weak now and had to recover before he could get out of bed. He wanted to take a look at the two children. The servant's special hands did not cry when he brought the children over. "

Qiao Shenbei saw that the two children were so cute, so he reached out to pick up the guide brother, but for some reason, the child cried loudly when he touched it. It turned out to be okay. In the end, She cried very sadly when she was held in his arms.

Huo Yanan saw this and went over and asked: "What's wrong?"

Qiao Shenbei said aggrievedly: "I don't know what's going on? The child seems not to let me hold the servant. It doesn't matter if someone hugs him, but he cries when I hug him.

"Maybe he was hungry, or maybe he peed. Hearing this, Qiao Shenbei was not discouraged. Instead of hugging his brother, he went to hug his sister. Therefore, when he hugged his sister, her sister also cried very hard.

Qiao Shenbei was completely annoyed after being treated like this by two children one after another. He didn't know why it was okay for others to touch him, but he, a mother, couldn't. He also didn't know how these two children were born, so Noisy. Children should be quiet and obedient.

Seeing the child crying so hard, Huo Yanan hurried forward to hold the child and comfort him.

He had no experience as a father.

However, the experience he had in this area was all from Qiao Shenbei taught him before.

Qiao Shenbei was afraid that if he left this world, the original owner would do bad things to the child, so he taught Huo Yanan how to take care of the child step by step.

Although Qiao Shenbei had no experience, he couldn't say anything. He is a doctor. He has studied the content of gynecology in medical school and the formula of teaching. He can still know those contents, just how he comforts the child. I don’t know whether that works or what,