Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Is it that I, Qiao Shenbei, am not coquettish enough or that I, Qiao Shenbei, am not slutty enough?

The driver heard Bai Qing's words and immediately drove him to Bai Nanxing's school.

Bai Nanxing is a freshman this year, majoring in business management at the most prestigious private international school in the area.

This school is also privately owned by the Bai family. Those who can enter are either rich or noble. There is no way to enter without money. Bai Nanxing's academic performance is not satisfactory, and there is no way to enter other schools, so Bai Qing took him Put it in your own school.

Bai Qing still doesn't know the specific reason for his son's poor academic performance. He is such a smart person, but his son can't even pass the college entrance examination.

While thinking about this, Bai Qing arrived at school. As soon as he went out, he saw Bai Nanxing coming out of the door. After seeing Bai Qing's car, he stopped and walked in front of him. He was very happy and went forward to hug him. He asked him: "Dad, when did you come back? Why didn't you tell me that I could pick you up?"

Bai Qing's business is extensive, so he often goes to other cities for business trips. Bai Nanxing can see Bai Qing There are not many opportunities, and we can only meet occasionally.

Bai Qing let go of Bai Nanxing's arms, looked at him, and said tenderly: "I miss you, and your mother's death anniversary is coming soon, so I came back to visit

her grave."

After Bai Nanxing heard these words, he came instantly He asked him angrily: "So who is my mother? It's already this time, why don't you tell me? You said before that I was still young, so you didn't tell me, but what about me now? I'm so old now , so I can know who my mother is and what she looks like?"

He knew that he had a mother since he was a child. His mother died when she gave birth to him, but he had never seen his mother, not even a picture. There are no photos. He only knows that the only characteristic of his mother is that she is a boy, and then there is nothing more.

Bai Qing's eyes flashed, then she patted his shoulder and said, "Get in the car, let's go home." "

It's like this again. Every time the word "mother" is mentioned, Bai Qing reacts like this, that is, he refuses to tell him who his mother is.

After the last time, Bai Qing asked him: "Have you been in trouble recently?" How about going with Lu Qi?

"Who said it's okay for me to leave with him? " That person is following me shamelessly. I don't want to be with him. The person I like is Huo Yan'an, and I don't want anyone but Huo Yan'an. When Bai

Nanxing said this, something suddenly occurred to him. He took Bai Qing's hand and said to him coquettishly: "Dad, now that we've talked about it, shouldn't you help me deal with Huo Yan'an?" Yan'an definitely needs your help now, so if you come forward and tell him, he will definitely agree to marry me. The reason why he refuses now is because there is a mistress. The mistress is particularly disgusting, very fat, and It's ugly. It was because of seducing him that he stopped being with me. But I know he can't do it without our family. If he wants to get to that position, your help is the key. Just tell Huo Yanan that if he doesn't marry If you don't cooperate with him, he will definitely be obedient. "

Bai Qing is not a person who likes to use this kind of money to intimidate, so after hearing these words, he persuaded him: "If he doesn't want to be with you, there's no point in forcing him. Bai

Nanxing retorted stubbornly: "But I heard that the wet nurse said that you forced my mother to be with you in the first place. Don't you like my mother very much? You can do it, why can't I?" "