Chapter 94 - 95

Chapter 94 My home is Beibei 

This shameless Bitch! He had the nerve to say it! He really has the nerve to say it! He can't walk anymore. Who can blame anyone? It's not his fault!

After saying enough, enough, he stopped, and he had to toss, which made his legs tremble now.

Thinking of this, he pushed him away angrily and ran out.

Huo Yanan smiled helplessly and left with him. The two of them arrived at the airline.

Huoyan'an's current flight route is between two relatively adjacent cities in China. They are only available in first-tier cities. After all, there must be a landing airport to arrive at, so usually they fly in the morning, and then After flying back that afternoon, he fixed the route from this city to another city.

So he doesn't have to stay overnight in other cities and can go home every day.

When the two people arrived at the airline, they saw everyone watching.

And it looked really lively, so the two of them walked over.

As a result, not far away, Su Chunhua was seen sitting in the middle, surrounded by everyone.

Qiao Shenbei was frightened when he saw Su Chunhua there.

How come this guy is here?

As soon as he passed by, Lu Yiyi saw him immediately and said to Su Chunhua: "This is the aunt, isn't he? He is the heartless son you are looking for."

When Su Chunhua saw him, I was also shocked, why did this damn fat pig become so handsome after not seeing him for so long? As for the meat he had before, she was as chubby as a pig before, but now there is no meat at all, which looks strange.

And he looks much better than before. What is this little naughty boy doing? Look like this?

Nodding and getting up from his position angrily, limping forward, he stepped forward to grab his ears and beat him with curses: "You unfilial son, you beast, you bastard who has a mother but not a mother." . You actually dare to abandon your mother and I leave like this. You don’t even care about your old father who is seriously ill at home. How can you think there is such a black-hearted person? He is the only one who is a doctor. He has made so much money, but in the end Not given to his family. Moreover, he was able to take the first place in the exam because he cheated in the exam. He is very stupid. He has never read a book since he was a child. His qualifications for the exam were all stolen from his brother and his test paper. It belongs to his brother. It was his brother who was admitted to a key university, not him."

Su Chunhua's words shocked everyone. They really can't tell a person's face. They didn't expect that she looks so easy to get along with. A person actually has such a scene behind his back.

After Su Chunhua got off the train early in the morning, she didn't even have time to stop. Carrying the large and small bags, she walked to the airline and asked Qiao Shenbei for money.

When Su Chunhua was on the phone with her son a few days ago, she heard from his son that this fat pig can make money in this big city. After going to college, he became a doctor or something and made hundreds of dollars a day. Yuan, but this big fat pig can make hundreds of dollars a day, but the family has raised him for so many years without even a dime, so she thought unwillingly, it can't be that simple. If you want to let this fat pig go, you have to deduct some money from him. He can make several hundred dollars a day, so he must at least give her a few hundred dollars.

Sure enough, it was a white-eyed wolf whose parents died early. Maybe his parents were killed by him!

He had been saying all day that her adoptive mother was mean to him and abused him after raising him, and he really had the nerve to say it. After all, the adoptive mother is not his biological mother, so why should she still serve him like a rich man?