Chapter 187

Chapter 187 Huo Yanan, I think I love you so much

This crime was committed within this month.

Therefore, there was a total of time. During this time, except for the past few days when he stayed with Huo Yanan at night, for the rest of the time, he spent about an hour with Lu Ming in Suhan.

So he truthfully told the police about his time with Lu Ming at night.

The main thing he needs now is alibi. The person is just similar to him, and he also has his student ID card. But as long as he has alibi to prove to him that the person also has an excellent record, he can get rid of suspicion. .

After all, student ID cards can also be picked up and used to commit crimes.

After hearing his reason, the police went to find Lu Ming.

Lu Ming was invited to the police station. The police here know the whole story. As he looked at him, his eyes gradually became darker and darker. Qiao Shenbei saw his eyes staring at her with expectation. She didn't know why he didn't speak. After all, you can explain this matter clearly with just the movement of your mouth.

After Lu Ming stared at him, he glanced at Huo Yanan again. He still wanted to explain clearly, but when he saw the two of them interlocking with their fingers, the loving scene instantly hurt his eyes. He saw the two of them holding hands together and clenching their fists, with veins popping out on the backs of their fists.

Because are the two of them officially together?

He likes Qiao Shenbei for so many years. He started liking him when he was a college student, and now they are gambling. He has liked him for so many years and has not confessed to him, but The person who has been by his side for so many years is him, doesn’t he know his feelings? Now because a man suddenly appeared, he was with him just because he wanted his money. This hypocritical man,

Lu Ming was so good to him , and ended up losing to Zhan, how could he be willing to do so. Thinking of this, he took a deep breath and became gloomy. Looking at the police's denial, he said: "No, there is no way to prove his alibi for him. Although we are roommates, I and I His relationship is very good, but he has indeed not come back. I can't bear this false witness for him without conscience. I am indeed

Qiao Shenbei burst into tears when he heard this. He collapsed and pushed the table board. The table board climbed over and pointed at him: "Lu Ming, my world! Isn't it poisonous? Why are you talking with such a narrow conscience? Didn't I come back? I saw you constipated last time, you told me I didn’t come back. Did I look like I didn’t come back? You gave me constipation fifteen times in a month, and I said you were not in good health, that you were suffering from internal heat, and asked you to drink more herbal tea, but you refused. I know everything about your constipation so clearly. You can tell me the time and money. You said I'm not here. Why the hell am I not here?

Huo Yan'an,

you can calm down and don't need to tell such a private matter. .

What Qiao Shenbei did was too violent and extreme, so when the police saw him, they pulled him away and warned him not to do anything, otherwise they would add another crime to him.

Qiao Shenbei was pulled away by the police and did not dare to continue their attack. He sat back down and gritted his teeth angrily while mumbling: "It's so fucking cruel. Zhen Xi Shenbei argued

with the police on the basis of reason." Said: "Don't believe him. It's not what he said. I did go back to the dormitory, and I was in the dormitory all the time. I don't know why he lied. Maybe it's because he likes to lose with me, so He was holding a grudge and couldn't believe what he said.