Chapter 143

Chapter 143 Do you have me in your heart?

Bai Qing knew this old liar and only knew how to lie to him. She always came to lie to him, saying that her boyfriend would come back. He stayed all night and didn't see it. That Tony.

It was obvious that they had no relationship, and he and Tony were not boyfriends or anything like that.

When Bai Qing's love was at its peak, he suddenly thought of something and asked Yu Nanxi: "Nancy, actually, you still have me in your heart, right? You actually like me too, right? Then, Yu Nanxi was wrapped around his neck

. He scratched a mark with hatred.

Yu Nanxi didn't answer him, but the eyes that couldn't tell the difference between love and hate made Bai Qing confused.

Bai Qing finally bit him on the neck, with a pleading voice. Looking at him, he said: "Nancy, don't go, don't leave me alone, don't abandon me again. Do you want to leave me? I can give you whatever you want. I can give you my life if you want it. As long as you don’t leave me, I’m afraid. Very scared.

Baijiao went home very happily the next day. When he got home, he was so happy that he was humming a song. When Qiao Shen came down from the north, he saw his father scoring twice and leaving with a happy face. past. When Qiao Shenbei got closer, he saw suspicious marks on Bai Qing's neck. He stared at the red mark and felt strange, and asked him: "Dad, what is this suspicious mark on your neck?"

Bai Qing was very happy when he heard this, and smiled with his lips curled up, and his whole body smiled a little. , it looked like he was about to wander off into the sky.

He smiled with such a meaningful smile, and even deliberately said to show off: "I was scratched by a wild cat. It hurt so much. I was really strong. I refused to do it." Let me go, and I will be caught. Cats these days are so wolfish, they are definitely in heat.

When Qiao Shenbei heard this, he felt incredible. He immediately said to Bai Qing: "Then I will go out and catch that cat now. It can't be like this. If he can catch you once, he can definitely do it next time. You can keep it forever." No, it's too dangerous for this kind of cat to stay here.

When Qiao Shenbei said that he was really about to go out, Bai Qing grabbed his hand, and Bai Qing's smile became even more unrestrained. And he really smiled very proudly and sweetly.

He said: "Why are you in a hurry? You don't have to go. It's not a real cat. This cat that scratches people is your mother. She doesn't give me any face. It's so strong. Look at all the things I do. But Really a wolf at heart.

Qiao Shenbei: ..... Look, you are happy. Is this the fun of the legendary middle-aged and elderly people? Ordinary teenagers like him really don’t understand the fun of these middle-aged and elderly people. Bai Qing continued

to smile blankly and was about to go upstairs. Qiao Shenbei actually forgot something. He called Bai Qing and said, "Dad, don't go. I actually thought of something very important." Let me tell you, I am pregnant. Congratulations, you are going to be a grandfather.

When Bai Qing heard this, he frowned in shock.

He didn't think it was strange that Qiao Shenbei would become pregnant. After all, Yu Nanxi's genes were conducive to pregnancy, so it was normal for Qiao Shenbei to be pregnant with Yu Nanxi's genes.

He was just shocked that he was so pregnant.

He couldn't accept it: "I became a father at such a young age."

Bai Qing let out a breath, and then said to Qiao Shenbei: "But it's okay, what is supposed to come will always come. After all, at your age, you can't accept it." I'm here, but I also have something surprising to tell you, you may be going to be a brother.