Chapter 203

Chapter 203: It feels good to dress up as a woman for a while, and it feels good to dress up as a woman all the time.

Are you so anxious? Didn’t you see that he is dealing with his leg hair? He is just afraid of his leg hair, and it will scare him to death when he goes in, although he He had touched my leg hair before, but it was a bit scary to have leg hair when wearing a skirt.

Qiao Shenbei didn't know how to handle this matter.

He is also a person with severe obsessive-compulsive disorder. How can he kill a nice little skirt? The hair is so serious now. He must get rid of the hair on his legs. He suddenly thought of a razor, and now he has that blade. You can scrape this off, so I shouted to the people inside: "Don't rush me, I'm working on it. If you are anxious,

Huo Yan'an: ...he just wants to wait for him to come and do something together before going to bed." , now let him sleep first, what's the point of doing that?

Qiao Shenbei went into the bathroom where the mirror was, and took the blade over. This razor belongs to Huo Yanan, and they usually share it. Yes, so I won't be polite to Qiao Shenbei. After getting this razor, I went into the living room and pushed my feet away. Then I took this razor and gently shaved my legs. His

skin is very white, even his feet are very white. After shaving the hair on his legs, the fair skin looks very delicious. In addition, he is killing a woman's little body now. Skirt, if you don't look at this face, you might think it's a woman. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought why he was so sexy. He really loves small skirts so much. He must have been a girl in his previous life. . The skirt Qiao Shenbei chose is a suspender style, so something needs to be added to the suspender to enrich the beauty of the skirt. He brought two breast pads and stuffed the breast pads in. Look Looking at himself in the mirror, he found that he was really good-looking.

He still needed a long hair and a flaming red lip. Oh my God, he looked just like a girl. He really didn't want it. Women's clothing, it feels good to wear women's clothes for a while. He feels that he wants to wear women's clothes all the time. He

is just afraid that Huo Yan'an can't accept it. A good wife, she was a man and suddenly became a woman.

Qiao Shenbei lingered After spending some time outside, he finally solved the problem. Then he went inside, opened the door quietly, and stretched out one leg first, his white thigh. Huo Yanan

saw this leg entering . When he came, he didn’t realize it for a moment. After all, this leg was not his wife’s leg. His wife’s leg had hairy legs, so this leg was not his wife’s leg. He subconsciously asked: Qiao Shen Bei:

When Qiao Shen came to Bei, he was excited to come in and seduce him, but after hearing this, everyone came in and looked at him with a dark face.

"Huo Yan'an, don't you recognize me if you put on your skirt? I'll In front of you, you ask me who I am? Why, who else do you have a wife besides me?

Huo Yanan was shocked when he looked at his coquettish appearance. She didn't expect him to be so wolfish in order to steal the skirt. His legs were all shaved, and he walked towards him with a smile.

Walk up to him and lift his legs.

"Okay, you even shaved your legs to get rid of your skirt. No wonder you were out for so long.

Qiao Shenbei: ...This is a little different from what he imagined. Qiao Shenbei pushed him away, pointed at himself and asked: " Apart from this, do you have anything else you want to say to me?

Huo Yanan looked at him with raised eyebrows and felt something was wrong when he heard this: "So besides shaving your legs, what else did you shave? "?"