Chapter 178

Chapter 178 Then you must like him very much

Are you crazy? Do you know what you are doing? Do you know what your ridiculous idea is now? You told me that you are going to die? Do you want this? When you were young, did you think about your children? What would happen to your children if something happened to you? Have you thought about this for them? If you died, who would take care of your children? "And, how do you know that

you Is this method effective? It is of no use at all. If you die, you are dead and there is no space at all. Qiao Shenbei is lying to you? Have you ever thought about this? You just go ahead and do it. Are you going to die? "

Lu Sui and Huo Yanan are very good friends, and they follow Huo Yanan through life and death.

Their family has been protecting Huo Yanan's family for generations, so now that he knew that Huo Yanan was going to use such a ridiculous idea, he really couldn't accept it.

Huo Yanan had been in a daze, looking at Lu Sui's angry face. Suddenly, he reached out to take off Lu Sui's hand, his voice choked with pain, and said to him: I am in pain now, I am really in pain, I I really want to see him. There is no way I can see him now, there is really no way. This is my only solution at the moment. There is no other way except this, so I want to try. Without him, nothing is meaningless. I don’t want to live now. It’s like the walking dead. What else do you think I have? How to like children?"

No one can really empathize with Huo Yan'an. Although Huo Yan'an looks desperate, Lu Sui is just Lu Sui after all, not Huo Yan'an, so there is no way to feel Huo Yan'an's pain. But he didn't continue to curse. He let go of his hand and couldn't curse anymore.

"So, is this all you want? Are you afraid that the result will not be what you want? If you die, then Are you really dead?"

Huo Yanan sneered: "But not being able to see him is more terrifying than death. I will never be able to see him again.

After Lu Zhi came out of Huo Yanan's office, he saw Jing Ke in the garden.

Jing Ke was in a daze in the garden. He didn't know what he was looking at and looked very tired.

Lu Sui thought about the fact that Tian Jingke was avoiding him, so he walked towards him and called him: "Jing Ke."

Jing Ke turned around after hearing the sound, saw Lu Sui and said hello: [°Sui Brother.

Lu Suijing asked him for a moment: "Looking at how restless you have been recently, what are you thinking about? Is there anything going on?"

Jing Ke shook his head and refused to admit: "It's nothing. It's probably because he's in a bad mood. 23

Lu Sui also understood, so he looked at him and asked him with a smile: "Is it because of Jiang Guochen?

When Jing Ke heard this name, his hands shook subconsciously. He hadn't heard this name for a long time. So now when he heard this name, he didn't react at all. He still felt a little breathless. He still shook his head in denial: "No, what does it have to do with him? I don't know who this person is for a long time. Isn't he already gone? Just leave. Anyway, I don't care about this person.

Lu Sui knows that he has the legendary childishness. After all, he is a child who has grown up watching him, so Jing Ke is like this, Lu Sui Most clearly, at this time, she reached out to touch his hair and persuaded him: "Jing Ke, you can't hide it from me. After all, you are the one I have seen since childhood. You are thinking about him. Since he left, you Just being like this means that you miss him very much and want to see him. Go find him. Since you miss him so much, go find him. Don't let yourself feel regretful. I have missed you. I have missed you. Once, I don’t want you to miss it like me.