Chapter 103

Chapter 103 Don’t you want to read it? I'll show you enough!

Jiang Jingchen didn't hear Jing Ke's inner wailing, and felt that he should be in pain at this time, super painful! Therefore, he must save him!

Jing Ke felt that this man was simply a scourge, a scourge. Whoever got into trouble would be unlucky, and that was the case now, so Jing Ke was really scared and ran away. Fortunately, he was shot, but only in his arm. There was just a wound on his arm. He had been through mountains of fire before, and things were more serious than this, so this was not an exaggeration. He could still run away alive and leave quickly, so he had to crawl away even if he was crawling.

Seeing him like this, Jiang Jingchen thought he was in too much pain, so he quickly stepped forward to pull him, followed his crawling posture, and pulled him to crawl away, "I'll let you go to the hospital, I will definitely save him." Yours!"

Jing Ke: ""

Qiao Shenbei was led away by Huo Yanan and ran away for a long time. When he arrived at a safe hotel later, he was completely confused.

How come you are so fat?

Where am I?

What were you doing just now?

This is a society ruled by law! Can someone still use a gun at any time?

Qiao Shenbei was frightened, breathing heavily and looking scared.

After Huo Yanan saw that he was safe, he breathed a sigh of relief, then grabbed Qiao Shenbei's face, squeezed his face, and asked him: "How are you, are you okay? What's wrong with your body?" The more

Qiao Shenbei thought about it, the more he felt. Something was wrong just now, why were they so unlucky, so Qiao Shenbei took Huo Yanan's hand and said, "What happened just now? Why was there a shooting? Should we call the police? Let's call the police?"

Huo Yanan'an She grabbed his hand and said, "No, don't call the police. You're bluffing, you'll get caught. It's probably a fire drill."

Qiao Shenbei: "???" Did you shoot during the fire drill? society society.

After Huo Yanan saw that Qiao Shenbei was fine, he let go of his worries. If something happened to Qiao Shenbei, he would definitely destroy the group of people.

However, it turned out that his mother was right, they had been targeted, and his so-called uncle was already preparing to kill him.

However, the gun behind him was clearly aimed at Qiao Shenbei. Was the target Qiao Shenbei and they prepared to attack Qiao Shenbei?

He suddenly received a call from Jing Ke. Jing Ke asked him to go out. Jing Ke told him that the people over there had begun to investigate Qiao Shenbei, and they had probably found out Qiao Shenbei's identity.

Knowing that they were married and knowing that he liked Qiao Shenbei, did you take action against Qiao Shenbei?

He did not expect that the consequence of his being with Qiao Shenbei would be that he would be killed.

Today's warning is just a warning, things cannot end, but have just begun.

Today has been so intense, and I just shot him. What if it's even scarier later? What should I do to Qiao Shenbei?

When Huo Yanan thought of this, the veins on his forehead popped out.

Qiao Shenbei was a little confused when he saw such a panic on his face. He talked to him for a long time without replying, so he pushed his hand in confusion and asked: "Huo Yanan, what are you doing? I told you. Why are you ignoring me for a long time? And your face looks very bad. Did something happen to you just now? Were you scared? Let me check, have you been scared to wet your pants?" After that