Chapter 141

Chapter 141 Beibei is pregnant

You have already harmed me all my life, do you want to harm Beibei? Your child will be ruined if he is delayed in your hands.

Baijiao was particularly unhappy when he heard this. He turned around speechlessly, pulled Qiao Shenbei over, hooked his shoulders, then pinched his face and said loudly: "Look at him, look at this His face is so fat, so white, so strong, and he doesn’t look like he’s mentally retarded. I’ve made the child look like this. You think I’ll destroy the child? Are you blind? I raised him without even looking at him. Are you so fat and white?

Shen Bei: ..Actually, you don’t need to attack me personally.

Yu Nanxi was so angry that she shivered when she heard what Bai Jiao said. It was really sophistry and nonsense.

Yu Nanxi would not admit defeat. Staring at him and warning, he said: "Bai Qing, just wait. I won't give up the child to you so easily. When I come back this time, I will definitely take

what Bai Qing said about the child with me. Her expression was very unmoving, as if she was about to eat Bai Qing's feet. Probably because she had been bullied by Bai Qing before, Yu Nanxi resisted and was afraid of Bai Qing, and was subconsciously afraid. Now being stared at by his dangerous and bloodthirsty scarlet eyes, Yu Nanxi didn't know how to answer.

Tony on the side saw this and comforted Baijie and said: "My dear, if you want to calm down, take your time and don't quarrel. There will definitely be a way." These

words completely made Bai Qing think of him. Bai Qing stepped forward and grabbed Tony's collar, and was about to beat him.

Yu Nanxi went up to hold his hand and pulled him away: "Baijiao, let me go! If you hit someone, I will call the police.

Bai Qing looked at him with loss after hearing this, and asked with a sneer: " So do you care about this man so much? Do you like him so much? I can’t even touch him? What about such a treasure? I have been living abroad for so many years because of him, and you are still reluctant to let me beat him. If I beat him to death Now, will you cry to death? Or die with him? Just like Bai An back then.

Qiao Shenbei was shocked when he saw both of them trying to fight. He quickly took Bai Qing's hand and said, "Dad, calm down first. Calm down and don't act rashly. You don't want

Nancy to pull Tony away." Turning to Qiao Shenbei, he said: "Beibei, I will come to see you again in the future. You should consider for yourself whether you want to go back with us. If you continue to stay with this Tibetan, you will harm him. He has already harmed me." For the rest of my life, I don’t want anything to happen to you.

Yu Nanxi said that she didn't even look at Bai Qing, and directly took Tony's hand and left. Seeing such a heartbreaking scene, Bai Qing rushed forward angrily and wanted to hit him. Qiao Shenbei quickly pulled him and said: "Dad, Dad , Don’t forget that you still want to steal your mother back. If you really hit someone, you won’t have a chance! "

Bai Qinglai was really angry, but after hearing this, he suddenly stopped: "You said it Yes, but why the hell didn’t you just see your mother’s virtue? It’s not that I wanted to hit someone, it was your mother who bullied me. He was with another man, and he was with a foreigner. What the hell? What kind of eyesight do you have? Am I not good-looking enough or something, so I can’t catch his eye? Look at that man, what kind of crooked melons and cracks does he have? It’s amazing that your mother can still like him with that look. , Is that man good-looking?

Qiao Shenbei Xiang Shenbei immediately changed her words angrily:

Bai Qing was very happy to hear such a rainbow fart, and her whole body felt a little better.