Chapter 78 - 79

Chapter 78 Oops, I will definitely be picked up by someone else!

Qiao Shenbei felt a little guilty when he came to the north, but after hearing his words, he felt no guilt at all.

But when I thought about how worried and worried he was just now, I was unconsciously surprised, "Were you so afraid that something would happen to me just now?" His palms were trembling when he held him just now

. As if he was afraid something would happen to him.

Huo Yanan said sincerely: "Yes, I thought there was something wrong with your brain to break your leg."

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

Forget it, I thought he was worried about himself. , shit to worry about. He was worried that there was something wrong with his brain.

There was a sound while the two people were talking. Qiao Shenbei heard that the people in the room had woken up and went in immediately.

Jiang Jingchen got up from the bed feebly, only to find that he was being fed by two people. He covered his stomach and asked with a weak look: "What's wrong with me? Am I dead?" Huo Yanan's cold words interrupted

him. He put an end to his suspicion: "You can't die. You just collapsed from diarrhea and fainted. Now you are sent to the hospital for treatment." When

Jiang Jingchen heard this, he sat up from the bed very seriously and grabbed the fat man directly. He said angrily: "Qiao Shenbei! You said you would treat me so easily, but in the end, I lost my life! You pay! Pay me!"

When Qiao Shenbei was pulled over, his body He got so close that something almost happened.

Huo Yanan reached out anxiously, separated the two people, protected Qiao Shenbei from behind, and asked him plausibly, "Then are you dead?" Jiang Jingchen questioned after hearing this

, "No. "

"It's fine if you don't die. What does it have to do with him?"

Jiang Jingchen: "Then what if I die?"

"You're already dead, why do you care so much?"

Jiang Jingchen: ""

Fuck, you're not a human being anymore. " .

There is no such thing as favoritism towards my wife.

Although Qiao Shenbei knew that he was not responsible for this, he was still the one who caused him to become like this, and he felt guilty in his heart. Therefore, he said to him: "Jiang Jingchen, don't worry, you are also like this. It's my fault, I will definitely bear the medical expenses for you, and then take care of you until you get well."

Jiang Jingchen didn't expect such a good thing, he also had a free nanny, and when he was about to agree, he felt Huo Yan An's eyes were full of murderous intent, as if he was warning him to strangle him to death at any time if he dared to agree.

Jiang Jingchen was immediately frightened when he heard this: "Brother, I beg you, you are so scared. I want to live for two more years." Qiao Shenbei immediately realized that he didn't like him.

He was close, because he was afraid that Huo Yanan would be jealous.

He is a smart little guy who knows what he sees, so he immediately pointed at Huo Yanan next to him and said, "Then I'll let him take care of you."

This is definitely what you want!

Jiang Jingchen: ""Then I might be killed immediately on the spot, and I wouldn't be able to survive for those two years.