Chapter 66 - 67

Chapter 66: Should Huo Yanan be so cute? 

Jiang Jingchen didn't expect that he actually had such a side job. When he was about to ask him about the price, the grumpy voice of the man inside reminded them: "Qiao Shenbei, why don't you get out of here quickly, are you looking for death? So much to say. , when others sold him, he counted the money for them."

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

Jiang Jingchen: "..."

This wild boy inside is really terrifying. Qiao Shenbei quickly walked in with his luggage, and Jiang Jingchen was pushed outside.

After Qiao Shenbei entered, Huo Yanan saw that he was still carrying the big and small bags from the morning, and became confused: "Don't you want to live in the school? Then why are you carrying big and small bags now?

" I got angry when I mentioned this. When I got off the train, I asked him if he wanted to live with him. There was a sofa in his room for him to sleep on... That's what he said

, but when had he actually let him sleep on the sofa? He slept on the floor, and put him to bed every night for fear that he would freeze there.

But Qiao Shenbei was afraid that he would really let her sleep on the sofa, and instead of sleeping in a good dormitory, sleeping on his sofa was really... something was wrong with his brain, so he said that he lived in the dormitory, which made him angry to death.

Qiao Shenbei had no choice but to tell him about being kicked out of school.

He has no place to rent an apartment outside and it is impractical, because the school will investigate whether he is really a family member here, so that he can be qualified to take the college entrance examination and be admitted to the school.

After Huo Yanan heard him say such a reason, she looked at him with a slightly raised eyebrow, feeling uncontrollably excited. She didn't expect that the fat man could only live with him.

But the score still needs to be set.

With a gloomy face, he said to him: "That won't work. I asked you if you wanted to come this morning. You refused, and now you have no place." When Qiao Shenbei heard what he said, he thought of himself again

The scene I just witnessed with my own eyes made me understand instantly. Was it because he and Jiang Jingchen had to have an in-depth communication at night that he didn't let him come? Was he afraid that he would see it, so he didn't let him come? It really makes sense to say this.

Qiao Shenbei immediately said he understood and turned around, "Okay, I'll go find Jiang Jingchen. He will move in with you, and I'll stay in his room."

Huo Yan'an: "!!!"

This damn fat man, I want to make him angry to death! !

He was afraid that the fat man would lose his mind and really go to Jiang Jingchen, so he called him: "Stay here, if you dare to take another step, I will break your legs."

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

"Who allows you? I'm looking for him. I'm not allowed to look for him. You can stay here for me. I'm not allowed to look for him anymore. If you dare to look for him again, I will report it to your school. We have no relationship whatsoever, and neither will you. Not my wife!"

Qiao Shenbei: "..." God, this is too scary, so jealous!

Huo Yanan was so jealous when he started to feel jealous of him.

Qiao Shenbei had no choice but to obey his arrangements and live here.

Qiao Shenbei put down his things and went inside.