Chapter 42 - 43

Chapter 42 Called him husband!

Cui Yingying was now so frightened that her whole face turned dark. She looked at them without any color and asked with trembling lips: "What are you doing? What do you mean? Are you asleep?" Huo Xixi listened

. At this point, I was afraid that Sister Fairy would misunderstand, so I quickly took her hand and explained: "Sister Yingying, this matter is not what you think. There is no such thing. The two of them are not sleeping together. You Listen to me explain to you, let's go out and talk. They two have nothing to do with each other."

Cui Yingying couldn't restrain her anger and lost her temper at Huo Xixi on the spot: "Why should I go out? Didn't you say that your brother is single? Don't you have a partner? ?Then what is this about the two of them? They all sleep together, and you tell me that they have nothing to do with each other?"

Huo Xixi was so aggrieved that she wanted to cry. Who knew that this fat pig would do this to her brother? matter.

Now that they have all been discovered, it is impossible for her to bring the two of them together.

Cui Yingying was so angry that she ran out directly. Huo Xixi was afraid that the two of them would really break up. She would be blind if she didn't keep such a beautiful sister-in-law, so she hurriedly chased her out, took her hand, and said quibly: "No. Sister Yingying, they two They are just good friends, but the two men are brothers. Why can't they sleep together? Look at what this fat pig looks like. He is so ugly. My brother is so blind. My brother looks like How could he fall in love with this fat pig if he is so good-looking? You can figure it out with your toes."

"Besides, my brother is a man, how can he marry a man? If my brother wants to get married, he will marry a beautiful woman like you. Let's go together."

When Cui Yingying heard this, she stopped and looked at her, as if she was just so angry that she forgot that the person she saw was just a fat pig.

How could looking like that and being so ugly have anything to do with Huo Yanan?

Qiao Shenbei was the one who came here gently without taking away any clouds. But when he went out, he heard that he was being humiliated in such a way. He really didn't get angry. He thought he was easy to bully. When he heard that both of them had already When YY got on the bed, he coughed and said, "Xixi, is this your friend? Why didn't you say anything when you came, and didn't call me sister-in-law. If you call me earlier, I can make some snacks for you. Now go and make some snacks for you and your brother. Your brother likes the snacks I make for him. I will make them for you if you like snacks. Do you want Shuangpi Nai?" Qiao Shenbei said

. The voice seemed like a ghost, appearing behind her and frightening Huo Xixi. She collapsed to the point of having goosebumps. She turned around and yelled at him: "Shut up, you ugly monster. Why do you mean you are my sister-in-law? Do you want face? My brother is I don’t like you. It’s obviously you who likes my brother. I don’t have a sister-in-law if I don’t want my brother to be here all day long. If I want to say who is my sister-in-law, Yingying is the one! Sister Yingying looks so good. She is 1,000 times prettier than you, 10,000 times! She is the standard candidate for my sister-in-law!"

Qiao Shenbei was not annoyed when he heard this and shouted into the room: "Husband, come out for a moment, I have something to ask. You."

Huo Yanan came to go to the toilet to wash up, but after hearing these words, he was so frightened that he had goosebumps. What was wrong with him?

He even called him husband.

This... you still call him such a girly name? 

Chapter 43 I will only have this kind of wife in my life 

Seeing that he was used to it, he put the ceramic cup for brushing his teeth on the table with a slap, and then walked out obediently.

After walking out, he asked him: "What's wrong?"

After Qiao Shenbei saw him coming out, he walked up to him and asked: "I heard that you plan to change your wife, and this is your target? Xixi said you want to change Wife, what about her?"

Huo Yanan frowned and looked over after hearing this.

It turned out that it was Cui Yingying, the same woman just now.

He asked Huo Xixi doubtfully: "Huo Xixi, this is not your teacher? What does she have to do with me? Your teacher and I are completely innocent. When are we going to change wives? I have only one wife, and it is impossible to change her in this life." ."

Huo Xixi was so angry that she stamped her feet at these harsh words and was completely speechless.

As a result, Huo Yanan looked at Cui Yingying and scolded her directly: "And you, aren't you a teacher? Why are you so idle? Don't you have anything to do? Are you coming to my house again and again all day long? Are you still spreading rumors about my relationship with you? What does it have to do with you? You are a role model, how can you be so mean?"

It was the first time Cui Yingying was humiliated like this, and she was so angry that her eyes burst into tears, which were red, and she ran out crying.

When Huo Xixi heard the insult, she was so angry that she ran out, fearing that her sister-in-law would be gone.

Qiao Shenbei expressed his admiration for Huo Yanan's built-in ability to fight bitches...

He was able to say these words so smoothly.

Huo Yanan's righteousness was really not in vain.

Qiao Shenbei gave him a thumbs up: "Cow."

Huo Yanan glanced at him, then coughed and asked, "Qiao Shenbei, what did you just call me?"

"Huo Yanan."

"Again. The above sentences."

"Isn't your name Huo Yan'an?" Qiao Shenbei was shocked: "When did you change your name?"

Huo Yan'an: "..."

...

Huo Xixi chased after Cui Yingying's hand. , begged and said: "Sister Yingying, please listen to my explanation. Things are really not what you think. I admit that I lied to you. That fat pig is really my sister-in-law, but the two of them really don't." It doesn’t matter! My brother did this to him because of his sense of responsibility. He doesn’t like that fat pig at all. Both of them were arranged by my parents. I don’t want that fat pig to be my sister-in-law. I really want you to be my sister-in-law. You are so beautiful, you are not comparable to that fat pig."

Cui Yingying let go of her hand in disgust and said: "Don't touch me, why did you lie to me? If I now If you are still pursuing your brother, then I am simply a third party. I am not that kind of person. I am still a teacher. Your brother is right. I am simply too cheap. There is no way I can be with your brother. ."

When Huo Xixi heard this, she urged her anxiously: "No, sister Yingying, are you willing to do so? If you had known my brother for a long time, my brother would definitely marry you. After all, you are so beautiful as a fairy. Yes, being his wife is his blessing. You should have married my brother when you came, but you came a step too late and were arranged by my parents in advance. Otherwise, you would have been fine and you would have been able to be with my brother. Well, you are so good-looking, are you willing for my brother to be with that fat boy? This is not obvious, do you think you will lose to that fat boy? Do you accept it? "