Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Huo Yanan is such a bitch! ! Damn it! !

After Qiao Shenbei said it, he added a name: "My adoptive mother's name is Su Chunhua."

After hearing this, Bai Qing frowned, "Okay, it's not that person."

"Sorry, misunderstood."

After hearing this, Qiao Shenbei suddenly understood that Chunhua's name could scare people.

When Qiao Shenbei ordered dishes, he selectively spent all the rainbows. He was allergic to rainbows. If he ate rainbows, his whole body would turn red, so he felt particularly uncomfortable.

When Bai Qing asked him what he needed to eat, he subconsciously said: "Anything except rainbows is fine. I'm allergic to rainbows."

Bai Qing looked at him in surprise and smiled and said: "It seems that the two of us are quite destined." of. I am also allergic to rainbows. If you eat mainly rainbow, you will get rash on your body. "

Qiao Shenbei didn't expect that the two of them were so destined and allergic to rape at the same time.

In this way, although he was still very happy after eating the meal, he still didn't know his name.

Bai Qing asked him: " By the way, I still don’t know, what’s your name? "

"Qiao Shenbei, my name is Qiao Shenbei. "

After Bai Qing heard the name, he thought it sounded familiar at first glance.

But he couldn't remember where he had heard it.

After the subordinate glanced at him, he reminded him: "Cough, the young master said The person you mentioned who stole his boyfriend is Qiao Shenbei. "

This must be a special fate.

Qiao Shenbei: "? ? ? Bai

Qing looked at Qiao Shenbei and immediately didn't know how to react.

Qiao Shenbei asked out of thought: "Your son?" Bai Nanxing? "

Bai Qing nodded.

Qiao Shenbei also understood. Could this person who stole his boyfriend be the father of the white orangutan?

Oh my God.

I really can't tell that this person at such a young age actually has a son. , and his son really looked nothing like him. The son did not inherit half of his father's handsomeness and

suddenly wanted to be with this handsome boy. He wanted to tell Huo Yanan that the best way to love someone is to be... His mother-in-law?!

Qiao Shenbei suddenly looked at Bai Qing, her eyes shining brightly, "I heard that Bai Nanxing lost his mother in his early years? "

Probably because he mentioned this sad thing, Bai Qing's eyes darkened and he nodded.

Qiao Shenbei subconsciously became curious about this matter: "How did you die?

"It was difficult to give birth to him and he died. " "

Qiao Shenbei sighed, "What a miserable man. Bai Qing: ""

Bai Qing sent Qiao Shenbei back. When he arrived at the school gate, Bai Qing didn't expect that he was so smart and was admitted to Beidu University.

After Qiao Shenbei got off the car, he said goodbye to him and walked inside.

Bai Qing looked at Qiao Shenbei's back as he entered and thought of something and asked the subordinate who was driving in front of him: "Have you found out what his identity and background are?"