Chapter 130

Chapter 130 When I first saw the domineering president falling in love with me

She just took a fancy to this fat pig and was rich, so she took him to the mall to buy something for herself. She thought that since she was her sister-in-law, it would be a good idea to buy her some clothes. I should, so I picked out so many expensive clothes, but being treated like this made me feel ashamed.

Huo Xihei was still shameless. He reluctantly took the clothes and said, "Don't I...want it? I haven't bought clothes for a long time. You are so rich, buy me one or two clothes." What's wrong? As my sister-in-law, does it make sense that you don't buy clothes for your sister-in-law? Look at Daniel's sister next door, her sister-in-law bought her a lot of clothes. .... Just buy me some clothes. Why are you so stingy as a rich man?

When Huo Zhaozhao said this, he deliberately raised his voice so that the salesman and the people nearby could listen. I arrived, so I looked at them strangely.

Qiao Shenbei is so angry and a wolf. Do you plan to use the public opinion to force him to pay the bill?

Qiao Shenbei was not angry, but said with a very aggrieved face: "What you said makes sense. As a sister-in-law, , It is true that I should buy clothes for my sister-in-law, and she must be an obedient sister-in-law. Think about it carefully, after I married into your family, have you ever treated me well? You bullied me all day long, asking me to do laundry, mopping the floor, cooking, etc. I worked so hard for your family, I have to spend money on you, what’s your shame? Oh, by the way, even if I do my best, you don’t like it. I even introduced a girlfriend to your brother. You want to drive me out of this house. I I'm buying you clothes? I'm not just a bastard. "

The outsiders and the salesman who were still fighting next to them did not expect that the battle would be so fierce. They thought it was some kind of vicious sister-in-law. But after hearing this, it turns out that most of the fucking evil sisters-in-law are married and know how to ejaculate. How difficult it is to get along with each other, so everyone was originally on the sister-in-law's side, but after hearing those words later, they immediately went to Xi Shenbei's side.

Huo Xixi's face was made red by what the fat pig said, and she didn't know what to do. What should I do? So I had no choice but to pay for it with my own money.

She had chosen so many clothes and was embarrassed not to buy them, so she picked the cheapest one and brought Liang Sumei out for her to come here to eat. , I bought this bill for the money for accommodation, the worst she can do is

ask her brother for it when she goes back. After paying, it felt very painful, and she suddenly stared at Qiao Shenbei with hatred, and now she wanted to kill this person. She

was rich and How about being so greedy when you have money?

When Qiao Shenbei passed by a store, he saw a store that sold suits. Most of the suits these days are customized.

But when he saw the store selling suits, He fell in love with one of them at a glance. That suit is very... Huo Yanan.

After all, he has a good figure, and he is the most handsome in a suit.

Qiao Shenbei likes to see Huo Yanan wearing a suit.

So He immediately went in and directly won the most expensive suit.

He asked for Huo Yanan's code. After all, he had plenty of money now, so he went out after asking

for this suit. Huo Xixi saw that he was so bold in buying clothes for himself, but in the end he still didn't pay. He looked like he was buying it for her, gnashing his teeth in anger.