Chapter 129

Chapter 129 The person you like is him, right?

So, Jing Ke gave birth to Gao Zi, but if he wanted to leave, there would be no way to see Lu Zhi.

Bi Dian. Only then can we meet Lu Sui at this Baolu company.

As a renter, he has no choice but to let go of this attitude. Following the construction here is not. He could only sleep in a room with a hard wooden bed on both sides.

But they are all men and should not be held back.

The wildest guy, who has been trained since childhood, has no problem at all. It's okay to sleep on something like this. He actually wore... a four-piece suit of colorful clothing . There is a county organization in the central government of Jinping San. At that time, when I was studying in the art industry, I was in my last year. I was afraid that a person in the beauty industry was poisonous. Who in the normal man would have such a character?

Jiang Jingchen really has a little ringworm , so he usually wears pink clothes in private. This person's three-faced look is really mean to him . Are you having epilepsy? Wait for me to find a doctor for you.

Jinghe:

After Jing Ah Wuchen pushed away this menstrual disease, he suffered: "After all, he only found out today that his true identity... turned out to be a married woman. The view is great. When Jiang Jingchen came out , he also went to his position and lay down, getting ready to sleep, and turned off the light. How do you know? Jiang Jingchen said frankly: "Because you look at him differently. "

An's eyes were bright when she looked at him, which was different from when she looked at me . After Jiang Jingchen heard this , he felt a little old. The next thing he immediately did was to fly directly into Jiang Jingshen's face. Bao Baiqing has been guarding this place for several days. I don’t know who he is. The people who come and go to the boat and shore are counting the amount of fragrance. There are only all kinds of things. If you want to get off from here, get out of this full place. You can see other low-class people in all the sutra rooms in the back. When you come back from abroad, the special plane here can't do it yet.

So they are all light-born ships. Bai Dian has been waiting here for a long time and bought them at a high price. Looking through the telescope, he looked at the people disembarking from the uncomfortable boat. How could his subordinates, who had been with him for so many years, not know that he was such a coquettish person and did not dare to contact him openly?

He was in this place. , a measuring telescope. He didn’t know when he would get here, so he basically looked at it every day, and he wanted to see the other person as soon as possible .

The subordinate went over and said to him distressedly: Subordinate:

This guy is really just like his son. "I'm really not talking about the boss. In fact, since you are so gay, why don't you go to me?" There is no way to wake up a person who is pretending to sleep. It's like he didn't wake up his pretentious boss. He had been waiting for several days when he came back, but he still hadn't seen that person. Do you not plan to come back? But didn’t you promise that you would come back?

....Are you really avoiding him? Did he do something wrong and you can’t plot against him in this life? 

The next second the other men came back together , Ziqing was so angry that he used the telescope to slap him in the face.

Subordinate: ...should be able to do that. And you have so much money to buy those expensive clothes, right? I'm a Christian, so the soil is very special. Zai's whole body looks very earthy. Unlike many people who come back in this quantity, it looks very fashionable. Zai It looks great up there.

Huo Ranhei picked Yuki Shenbei and couldn't appreciate this woman's aesthetics. He could tell which one was ugly and which one was beautiful. If you have money, you don't have to fight for this, just buy it for me. Qiao Shenbei finally knew that this woman was shameless and wanted to scream for nothing.