Chapter 164

Chapter 164 I’m used to him being like this

Wool comes from sheep, there is nothing wrong with this sentence, so my aunt scolds so much, she might as well scold someone.

My aunt was very angry when she heard this. She looked at Bai Qing with her veins bulging: "Bai Qing, look at how happy he is? What kind of temper he has? Is this the way he talks to an old man? You Don't you have no feelings for him a long time ago? Since you have no feelings, why let him stay in this home? It's time for you to drive him out. His staying here will not have a good impact on your reputation. You let Jin How bad is it for that boy Yang to see that, right?"

Bai Qing was about to say something, but Yu Nanxi threw down her chopsticks, angrily moved the chopsticks in front of her to my aunt and said, "Who dares? I want to Stay here, stay here, who can drive me away? Auntie, please, you are a very old person. You are already very old when you have lived like this. In other words, you are now Even if you are about to put one leg into the coffin, why should you meddle in others' business? Do we need you to take care of our family's housework? Why do you have to do this?

Auntie was so angry at these words that she felt her heart break. It hurts, and my blood pressure increased. I was so angry that I pointed at Yu Nanxi: .......,. How dare you talk to me like this. You are so brave! Bai Qing, you are like this, who can you say? Why don't you let this person stay in this house and not kick him out? Didn't you say you have no feelings for him?"

Bai Qing thought for a while after hearing this, feeling that she had been treated as a free duck after waking up early in the morning. I can't hold back the anger in my heart.

Seeing Yu Nanxi's arrogant face, he felt more and more unworthy, so he nodded and said to his aunt: "What my aunt said makes sense. It's a waste of space to let someone who doesn't like me stay here. So. Yu Nanxi, let’s go.

Yu Nanxi never thought that he would say these words to her, so she looked at Bai Qing with a thoughtful expression, picked up the knife and fork on the table, and said to his face: Bai Qing , tell me again, what do you mean? Are you driving me out of here now? Think about who knelt down and begged me not to leave here, and now you are asking me to go away. Bai Qing, you are so sick. Ah?

Although Bai Qing appears to be extremely calm on the surface, he is panicking inside, fearing that he will really leave. However, he also understands that Yu Nanxi has been pampered since childhood and has a sense of arrogance in her heart, so if she wants him to leave, he may He refused to leave because he was betting on his anger.

That's why he dared to say these words incessantly.

Sure enough, after Yu Nanxi heard that they both wanted to drive her away, she still sat here calmly: "You all want me to leave, right? Then I won't leave, I will stay here, disgusting you. I won't leave even if I want to. Let's see who is disgusted by who. "

My aunt was so angry that she almost fainted, "You, bitch!"

Yu Nanxi stopped eating, threw the plate and walked away: "Don't eat, one or two disgusting people, unappetizing.

Wait until Yu Nanxi goes up After that, my aunt found an opportunity and hurriedly said to Bai Qing: "Bai Qing, look at him, look at him. It's obvious that he did this on purpose. So why are you still keeping him here? Why don't you hurry up and get rid of him?" He rushed out. Leave him here to encourage his martial arts, you didn't see how disgusting he was just now. Look how squeamish he has become, who is spoiling him?

Bai Qing stood up, gathered his suit and said to his aunt: "Auntie, I respect you as an elder, and I am very grateful that you were the only one willing to help me when I was so weak, so these years I am good enough to you just to repay your kindness back then. But this does not mean that you can rely on your old age and use your status to bully my people. I have no objection to Yu Nanxi doing this, because he will be spoiled to be such a squeamish person. It is me and I am willing to spoil him like this. . So Auntie said that you have been here for a long time and you can leave. You no longer need your aunt to make the decision on this matter. I have already made the decision for you. I will let you take you back later.