Chapter 200

Chapter 200 My sister is actually an imbecile? ? ?

Huo Yanan is in the room now. She was shocked when she saw him rushing in with a kitchen knife: 'What are you doing? Don't mess around, kid. It's your biological son. What are you doing with a kitchen knife?

Qiao Shenbei asked him with a kitchen knife in his hand in surprise: "Huo Yan'an! Did you hear it just now? You heard it just now, right? I didn't hear it wrong, did you?" Didn't you hear the child calling me mom? I just heard the child calling me mom, right?

Huo Yanan is very angry now. Why was mom the first thing he said and not dad? I heard it just now. It couldn't be possible in the room. What he couldn't hear was the pronunciation of "ma" that his brother shouted first.

After hearing it, he immediately put down what he was holding and walked up to his brother. Listening to his brother's words, it was indeed the voice of a child. The first syllable he speaks is to call mommy.

Huo Yanan is very angry, so now he is teaching the child to call daddy. He has to ask the child to call daddy, but the child is lame when he calls, and he is shouting mommy.

Qiao Shen Beiyuan was very happy. Now that he came in and heard the child's call, he immediately handed the kitchen knife to Huo Yanan and said, "Take it, I want to hear my son call me."

Huo Yanan and qiao shenbei sat down beside the bed with great joy. Hearing the child calling him a child, he actually smiled.

"Ah! It sounds good! Come again!

My brother seemed to have heard what he said, and he was addicted to it.

Qiao Shenbei felt that he was so moved that he almost cried.

Is his son some kind of strange baby? But there are only The brother was talking, but the sister didn't speak.

Qiao Shenbei looked like he was talking, but his sister didn't speak. He felt unbalanced, so he quickly said to his sister: "Call me mommy too. Wouldn't it be nice for me to listen to you?" My brother calls me mom.

Qiao Shenbei looked at his sister expectantly. Her sister looked at him with eyes as wide as black grapes, but after hearing his words, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Qiao Shenbei didn't feel anything at first, but seeing her sister like this, now her sister still eats, drinks, poops, and sleeps all day long without doing any exercise or even turning over. If we talk about the past few months, Fortunately, it’s been seven months now and I still haven’t turned over, and I can’t even call my mother. It stands to reason that they are dragon-wind fetuses, two people came out together, and they came out of the same belly. It stands to reason that the twins' natures are compatible with each other. But the older brother is so smart, and the younger sister doesn't do anything and just does nothing all day long. While sleeping, Qiao Shenbei wondered if his sister had a low IQ from the beginning, the kind that was half a step slower than others.

It's what the old people often call imbecile, or someone with a defective IQ.

The more Qiao Shenbei thought about it, the more frightened he became. What if his sister turned into this imbecile? It looked quite similar. After all, the fact that he still couldn't turn over at this time meant that his reaction was really slow. He was afraid. After going out, he looked at Huo Yanan who was chopping vegetables in the kitchen and told him about this.

Huo Yan'an was cutting vegetables when she heard Qiao Shenbei say: "Huo Yan'an, do you have any doubts or think that your sister is an imbecile?" After hearing this, he cut his finger. Qiao Shenbei had quick eyes and quick hands, and saw that he had