Chapter 139

Chapter 139 sounds so touching

He was not born brightly. It was when his father went to Nuoma that he met his mother, and he was born later.

He was not prepared to take him and wanted to kill him, but just because the eldest son of the Bai family, Bai An, was ill, the doctor said it was better to have something happy to celebrate, otherwise the eldest son would be prone to disaster, so his father heard After these words, he eagerly took his mother to the Bai family and asked his mother to give birth to him, to celebrate the birth of her eldest son and to bless the child's smooth birth.

The result was as expected. After the child was born, the condition of the eldest son also improved.

Although mother and son are said to have saved their lives, the child of a prostitute's mistress is still the child of a mistress, the kind who cannot be put on the stage and cannot be seen by others.

Therefore, Bai Qing lived with his mother in the side hall of the Bai family and was not allowed to resist. Until he was 18 years old, he was an unpopular bastard.

The eldest lady didn't like him, and at the same time she didn't want him to be successful. She was afraid that if he mastered something, he would take away his son's status, so she didn't read to him since he was a child. The cognitive process made him grow up like an illiterate. After all, there is no How can cultural knowledge be promising?

Bai Qing couldn't read or write, but he liked going to school, so he secretly followed Bai An and listened to him read in class. He studied secretly like this.

When he grew up to 18 years old, the Bai family stopped supporting him. His mother had a bad habit of gambling. Before he was born, he was rewarded with a large sum of money, but his mother kept all of it.

He had no choice but to go out and work to support his mother. He lives in the side hall, but he also knows about living in the hall. He knows that the youngest son of the Yu family across the street likes Bai An. The two grew up together and have a particularly deep relationship.

Bai Qing fell in love with Yu Nanxi the first time he saw him. He felt that he was good-looking and very attractive.

But Yu Nanxi liked his brother. He had no choice but to control his fear and secretly follow Yu Nanxi to look at him, silently liking him for many years.

He didn't dare to appear in front of Yu Nanxi because he knew he wasn't worthy and Yu Nanxi didn't like him either.

Yu Nanxi knew that he was a bastard, a child born from a prostitute. He could not read or read. His whole body was dirty and he did hard work. Therefore, he was very familiar with him and felt that being with him was special. It's embarrassing and I don't want to be with him.

Yu Nanxi has not liked him since he was a child, and he and Bai An have bullied him since childhood. However, he just likes Yu Nanxi, so much that he doesn't mind even if Yu Nanxi humiliates him as a bastard who works hard and carries bricks for others.

Later, when Bai An and Yu Nanxi's relationship became stable, their parents asked them to get married. The marriage was decided when they were 18 years old.

Yu Nanxi happily married Bai An. Bai Qing couldn't bear this blow and couldn't bear to marry the person he had liked for so long.

On their wedding night, Bai An was knocked unconscious by Bai Qing's medicine and fell asleep to death.

He replaced Bai An and entered his sister-in-law's room.

Then, without untying Yu Nanxi's headcloth, she asked him to wear the headcloth and have a bridal chamber with him.