Chapter 123

Chapter 123 Qiao Shenbei: I have a lot of husbands!

....There is really no one except that dead ghost.

So he closed his eyes and wanted to tease Huo Yanan deliberately. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed his hand, and asked him in a flirtatious tone: "Wu Yanzu, is that you?"

Huo Yanan: "???" Who?? Who the hell is this Daniel Wu?

The man behind him clearly stiffened. Qiao Shenbei continued to talk away from him: "Isn't it? Is that you Peng Yuyan? Did you come to see me this late at night?

Huo Yan'an: "? ? ? ?" Who!! What the hell is this wild man again? Who? Who is this? Why does he have so many men? Why do these men come to him in bed in the middle of the night?

Qiao Shenbei saw that the people behind him were motionless, but the veins in his hands were bulging, and he was very angry. , he then said deliberately and irritatingly: "You damn ghost, they must be just playing Hu Ge. I hate it, so they came to see me this late at night."

Huo Yanan couldn't bear it anymore, so she opened his hand with a snap, then twisted Qiao Shenbei's face, then reached out to pull out his eyeball, reminding him: "Qiao Shenbei" , open your dog eyes and see clearly who I am? Am I fucking Peng Ziyan? Am I fucking Hu Ge? Am I fucking Daniel Wu? Please explain to me today, who’s name is Peng Yuyan, who is Hu Ge and who is Daniel Wu? If you don’t explain it today, don’t let me sleep! What do these men look like? What is your relationship with them? Why do they come to bed with me and you? You fucking live alone. "When, do these men come to you every night?"

Qiao Shenbei felt relieved when he saw him looking so angry. He was furious to death.

Seeing how angry he was, Qiao Shenbei turned over and looked at him with his head on one hand and explained: "These people come one by one because my husband has nothing to be angry about. I have known them longer than I have known you. Long. But to be honest, they are really handsomer than you. As for you, you should hurry back to the bed opposite you. Huo Yanan

now feels that his whole face is green, not only his face is green, but also the top of his head. It was green, so green that it made him panic.

Huo Yanan looked at him with a particularly aggrieved face, and in the end he could only compromise and said: "You just want to anger me, you just want to piss me off, you just want to After I was so angry, I wanted to change my husband.

Qiao Shenbei: ...I did have such an idea.

Huo Yan'an really has no choice. He already has three fish suitors. If he doesn't compromise, his real wife will be lost. These three fish suitors sound like they are very competitive. So she looked at him angrily. After being stunned for a few seconds, she then lay down in front of him and then on the bed.

"Don't you want to counterattack? Can't I satisfy you now? But after you are satisfied, you must make clear your relationship with Peng Yuyan, Hu Ge, and Wu Kaozu, and never go to them again.

Huo Yan'an originally would rather die than obey, but now he is so obedient. Qiao Shenbei was shocked. After hearing this, Qiao Shenbei

was really secretly gearing up, his heart was excited, and his hands were trembling. He was about to go up.

Just as Qiao Shenbei's mind was so swollen that he was going through all the so-called 108 moves in his mind, thinking of ways to play with her, to the point of calling her daddy, but After he untied his pants and looked at them and compared them, he gave in and pulled up his pants and said, "I think it's better for you to do it."

Huo Yan'an's stuff fully explained the result to Qiao Shenbei: your uncle will always be your uncle.

...Always....