Chapter 157 -

Chapter 157 Aren’t you in a hurry?

Others are good, so you two get along without any conflicts. On the other hand, I found out through investigation that he also has the gene that can have children. There are only one man in the world who has the gene to have children. There is another one in your Bai family, also in the Qiao family. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t waste it. Just decide, your brother will marry Huo Yan. An, be a minister.

What era is this in? It's seven in the morning, okay? In this era, there are still people who want to have a boy. They must have a boy, thinking that their family has an emperor, but after all, they really do.

There was no way Qiao Shenbei could accept that she and another man, together with such a disgusting man, could serve the same husband.

So he glared at Huo Yanan angrily, wanting to see what his reaction would be?

After Huo Yanan listened to them calmly, he called to the butler on the side: "Call someone in.

The butler understands Shao Jie What he said meant a lot, so he went out and called in the bodyguard who was guarding outside.

Huo Yananyong told them: "Throw these two people out, strengthen their protection, and hand over more security guards to ensure their safety." Li Guan, we can't let these two get close. They are not allowed to come in again.

Before Huo Qi understood what this meant, those Baojins had already walked up to him, held up his hands, and wanted to take him away.

He angrily scolded Huo Yanan: "You are so brave. Do you still regard me as your elder? I am your uncle! Is this your attitude towards your uncle? Get rid of me immediately or there will be consequences. Conceited.

Huo Yanan's cold face didn't take him seriously at all: "Take the person away, take him away immediately.

Working here must be under his orders, so no matter what Huo Qi did, Ge Teng wouldn't let go and carried him out directly. He didn't bring many protectors with him today, so he was thrown out easily. .

When it was his turn, Shen Nan was still looking at Huo Yanan dumbfounded and in disbelief. He felt that it made no sense. It couldn't be like this. The black elf had already told him when he was in the space. Huo Yanan was right now. He no longer felt like he did before. There was no way he would be bad to him, but now he wanted to drive him away. He stared at Huo Yanan with pitiful eyes, extremely scared.

Huo Yanan didn't want to look at him, but his body was moving for some reason. After looking over it, he felt strange for some reason. He relied on his own reason to suppress the strange aura.

Then he ignored him indifferently and didn't take him seriously.

Qiao Shennan was thrown out directly. Bai family.

An aunt from Bai Qing's family came to visit.

All the relatives in their family are gone. The relatives who bullied him after what happened before were all sent abroad by him. They will never come back in this life. The only aunt has taken care of him since he was a child. He loves him very much and is the only one who helps him when he is in trouble.

So after something happened to the Bai family, he kept an auntie and raised her as his biological mother. She came to see him from her hometown because she wanted to see him recently.

When my aunt entered the door, she saw Yu Nanxi at a glance.

I don’t know whether it was due to enemies on the same road or some kind of aunt, but I didn’t like this man from the beginning.