Chapter 142

Chapter 142 You just want to fucking piss me off, don’t you?

Touched, he has a child.

This was the first reaction in his heart, so he was moved.

He had the urge to stand out, but resisted it.

He looked at Huo Yan'an. They didn't know what was going on, but they were smiling so similarly, as if they knew something happy, and they were looking at each other and giggling.

It was the first time for both of them, so this natural reaction made both of them stunned for a long time.

Huo Yanan was really excited, so his hands were trembling.

Looking at Qiao Shenbei, he was giggling.

He thought of something later, touched Qiao Shenbei's head, and said in a choked voice: "We two have a child, a baby." "

Based on the calculation of the pregnancy time, it should be impossible to detect it so early, so she was already pregnant before.

The two of them had already had children long ago.

Shen Bei has been thinking about this. After the child comes out, after all, he has no way to stay in this world, but he can leave the child in this world. This child is his last souvenir in this world. The last souvenir for Huo Yanan. Let the child accompany Huo Yanan

, Fortunately, God is Chunyan. He allowed him to have a child at this time.

Therefore, he is consummated.

After Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan giggled for a while in the hospital, they went back. After all, there was no doctor at this time. If you want to come here for inspection, you have to come back tomorrow, so the two of them walked back. There

is still a moon at night. So under the influence of the moonlight and lights on the street, the shadows of the two of them are illuminated. The shadows were extraordinarily slender.

The two people walked together, which was especially sweet.

Because Qiao Shenbei was worried about the child in his belly, he walked cautiously, for fear that he would knock the child out. He walked leaning on Huo Yan'an's arm.

He looked at the shadows of the two people in the moonlight and actually asked Huo Yan'an: "Huo Yan'an, are you a boy or a girl?"

Huo Yan'an thought about it seriously. : "I selfishly want a girl, but you also know that with my situation, it would be better for my family if the first child was a boy. If the first child was a girl, it would be too painful and would have to be endured. There are a lot of them. Girls should be pampered, not born to suffer, so I want the first child to be a boy, who will bear all this, and wait for our second child to have a girl. The boy will maintain his position. , and for girls, just pamper them.

His plan was very complete. After all, if he had both children, he would be really satisfied. When Qiao Shenbei heard that his plan was so complete, his nose felt sour that he wanted to cry.

No more There will be no second child. There will never be a second child.

After all, he may have given birth to this child and will leave.

If there is a second child, it will be with someone else.

It will be with Qiao Shenbei of this world.

"Can I not have a second child?" Qiao Shenbei suddenly stopped and looked at him and asked, his eyes were red and he looked particularly uncomfortable. The

thought of him having a child with someone else made him unbearable.

Huo Yan An didn't expect his reaction to be so intense, so she was startled: