Chapter 84 - 85

Chapter 84 Qiao Shenbei’s nymphomaniac look at Huo Yanan

After the captain gave the order, they all set off collectively and went to different locations.

When Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan were walking together, their bodies were touching and no one spoke, which was why the atmosphere was very awkward.

Huo Yanan's character didn't say anything and just walked with him silently. The two of them were also very embarrassed. When they walked not far away, Qiao Shenbei seemed to see a herb, which was the herb he was required to find. So I went over and picked this herb.

The two of them were already far away from the starting point, and were now in the middle. When he went to pick the herb, he suddenly heard a loud rolling sound. When he looked up, he saw that there were many stones falling on it. down.

Qiao Shenbei was frightened by so many stones. He didn't know how to react for a moment. Just when the stones were about to be knocked down, Huo Yanan rushed over and hugged him with his body. All the stones hit him. Behind him, these rocks were very big. The rolling stones hit his back again and again, and even one hit was extremely painful.

But Huo Yanan's body supported him, and stones fell on him. He groaned in pain. Qiao Shenbei reacted and was dumbfounded when he saw how he was protecting her.

The two of them were only one step away from each other just now. Those rocks rolled down, and with the force they exerted, they would definitely suffer if they didn't escape from this position. Huo Yanan was far away, so if he had run away just now, the stone would not have hurt him.

But in such a critical moment just now, his first thought was not to escape, but to rush in front of him and protect him. He was really moved by him.

In such a critical time, what can be thought of is not yourself, but your people. Who else can there be? Besides the fireman uncle, who else can he be?

Several big rocks rolled down and were blocked by him. After stopping behind him, Huo Yanan breathed a sigh of relief and went to check Qiao Shenbei's body to make sure that he was unharmed and ignore his own pain.

Huo Yanan asked in a very worried voice: "How are you? Are you okay? Are you okay?"

When did this idiot become old? He actually thought that he was not himself. He was really going to be angry at him. He checked his back and asked him: "You are stupid. Why did you rush over to save me just now? Are you okay? Did you hit him just now?" Does it hurt? Is there any abrasion on your skin? Come on, show me, I'll check."

Huo Yanan came and wanted to say that he was fine, but after seeing him crying so anxiously, his whole body collapsed instantly. He went down and hugged him: "Something's wrong, I can't seem to walk. I need your support to walk."

When Qiao Shenbei heard what he said, he quickly hugged him and let his hand hook his shoulder. , follow him away.

"Does it hurt?" Qiao Shenbei asked him with concern as he walked, for fear that his injuries would worsen later.

Huo Yanan looked weak when he heard this and nodded: "It hurts so much. I need to touch it to get better." When

Qiao Shenbei heard this, her motherly nature was aroused. I was so sorry for him, so She reached out and gently touched his back, "Does it still hurt?"

"It hurts so much, keep touching it."

Qiao Shenbei said: ""That's okay.

It was not until dark in the afternoon that their mission was completely completed. Because he was injured, the two of them could not complete the mission.