Chapter 181

Chapter 181 Huo Yanan, so, you are dead?

He was able to go from this era to the 1980s, so he could also come to this era from the 1980s, that is to say... Huo Yanan...

"Isn't hr already dead?

So he actually came to this era to do a mission. As long as this era becomes a mission, he can go back to the original era.

Seven years after Huo Yanan died from the Eighth Age, he met someone from the Eighth Age. The real world is also Huo Yanan's death, so the bodies of the two people merged together and became one body. In other words, he is the same person he was in the 1980s. Everything he has now is from the original world. Huo Yanan has it?

No wonder we can't find anything about him in the 1980s. The only explanation is that he didn't survive in the 1980s, so there is nothing about him. Think about it then I understand.

After Qiao Shenbei reacted slowly at first, he rushed forward the next second, hugged him like an octopus, stayed in his arms, and shouted excitedly: Ahhhhhh Ah, you are here! You finally came to me, do you know how much I miss you? Do you know how much I want to see you? I came back alone, and in this "world, I thought what happened to me It's all a dream. I thought you wouldn't come back, I was so excited. I can finally see you. In order to show his excitement, Qiao Shenbei grabbed his face and kissed him several times before giving up.

Huo Yanan did feel his excitement.

However, Qiao Shenbei didn't remember the existence of the child at all, so after kissing him and the excitement passed, he grabbed his face and asked him: "So, where is the child? What will happen to the child after you come here? Child Will there be no one to take care of the child? How is the child now? Where is the original owner? How is the person you married to now? He won’t abuse the child, right? Do

you think you are full of children? When you are so excited and excited , who talks so much about children that he no longer exists, right? Li pushed him down and put him on the sofa. He

said with an angry tone: "You can live your life with your children, and leave me alone."

Xiang Shenbei: "? ? ? So it's true, you haven't told me how the children are doing for a long time. Now I'm worried about whether something will happen to the children?"

Huo Yan'an: ...Don't worry, When I left, I had asked Lu Sui and Jing Ke to take good care of the children, so that even if I couldn't go back, they would help them grow up. The Lu family has been our family's bodyguards from the beginning, so they will always protect the children and they will be fine.

Qiao Shenbei breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this: That's good, but in this way, our child is still alive. In other words, the real world is particularly unfavorable. This is towards him. He walked over and pressed him on the sofa, one on top and one on the bottom.

Huo Yanan looked down at him from above, suppressing him with both hands and raising his hands above his head. He watched him suddenly kiss him and then covered him up in a domineering manner. When Qiao Shenbei was stunned, Huo Yanan Yanan began to deepen the kiss.

He kissed Qiao Shenbei until his head went crazy. He didn't know what it meant or why he came like this, but it had been too long since they had seen each other. The idea of ​​seeing each other was still there, so he hooked his neck. , deepens this.