Chapter 48 - 49

Chapter 48 For those who have experienced advanced mathematics, these college entrance examination questions are so simple!

He immediately thought of the woman at the door...

Damn, she is still playing palace scheming with him these days. Do you think I watched all those palace fight dramas in vain?

When I watched "Huan Zhuge Ge", you were still in the fucking grave.

If you dare to fight with him, you will die!

...

The bell rang, and it was the official exam.

The invigilator walked in, and it was exactly as Qiao Shenbei had guessed that this woman was the invigilator.

Cui Yingying walked up to the podium and said to them: "Take out your admission ticket. The teacher will check it. If you don't have the admission ticket, you will leave the examination room immediately and not take the exam." "

Students without the admission ticket are not allowed to take the exam, everyone. You all know it."

After Cui Yingying said that, she pretended to patrol one by one to see who didn't bring the admission ticket, and confidently walked to Qiao Shenbei's position, knowing that he definitely didn't bring the admission ticket.

So she said to Qiao Shenbei: "Take out the admission ticket. The teacher has to check whether you have the admission ticket. If you don't have the admission ticket, you can't take the exam. Do you know this classmate?" At this moment, Qiao Shenbei asked

A piece of paper was handed to her to read.

Cui Yingying was very happy after seeing this piece of paper.

Because he wrote on this piece of paper: [You want to pursue Huo Yanan, right? You want to be with him, right? I can help you, I have no feelings for him, and our marriage does not exist. So if you want to marry him, I can help you and create opportunities for you and him, so you know. 】

After Cui Yingying saw this, her heart skipped a beat.

Then he coughed, handed the paper back to him, and then went to inspect other students as if nothing had happened.

Qiao Shenbei breathed a calm sigh of relief, knowing that this woman could handle it easily, but she would have to feel sorry for her husband and betray his lust to accompany her.

He really didn't expect Huo Yan'an to be so useful. It was much more profitable than selling it. If so many women really fell in love with his husband, he should clearly mark the price next time, such as how much it would cost to play with him once. How much does it cost to sleep with him once, how much does it cost to chat with him once...

this... he can make a fortune by doing this, he should be able to do it.

Qiao Shenbei took a look at the content of the college entrance examination questions this year... After really experiencing the Mathematical Olympiad, advanced mathematics and various headache-inducing medical masterpieces in later generations, he felt that these questions... are really so simple that they can explode, okay? ?

He didn't expect that he could still show off in this era and write all the content easily.

He was the first to hand in the paper. Another invigilator reminded him after seeing him handing in the paper: "Young people, don't be arrogant. Check more to see if there are any mistakes. It is a good thing to check more than once."

Qiao Shenbei She said extraordinarily modestly: "Teacher, don't worry. I've checked it several times and everything is correct." Teacher:

"..."