Chapter 215 (End + Link)

If you find it hard to understand or there are missing of words and paragraphs, you can go to the link provided in the comments section➡️

Chapter 215 Finale (Part 2) (Full text completed)

Everything has changed now, and he has become a handsome boy.

This feat has made the whole school famous. The 1-card genetic IQ must be very high.

Shou Shenbei didn't expect that he and Fang would relax after passing the college entrance examination.

When I went to college, I had to go to a dormitory, so on the first day of school,

"I was worried that I would feel uncomfortable, otherwise we could stay together with the children in Xishenbei, so

we left for the first time." I have gained control of my family. You can look here and see that I have arrived. He is particularly sunny and takes care of this meeting."

Wang Tiao is friendly and easy to get along with, so after he arrived, he was in trouble. Let me introduce myself first. , my name is Zheng.

Did we know each other when we were young? His words were so sweet: Lu Qiuqiu thought of his kindness and told him that there was a

reason for the sound of water, and then he ran to him. If there is a red Taiwanese person behind Niban and a mark behind it, it is true. But Zishe Chongqiao didn't expect that there is such a benefit.

Why don't you admit me?

You know how much space you let me have. I was so excited after seeing it, so you know. Why do you want to tear off girls' clothes? Because he is heavy."

I found that Jiang Tan is also back. After so many years in foreign language, I just have one meal and leave in two days.