Character info pt 2

Name: Ezra Klein

Age: 24 (July 12, X760)

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 145 lbs

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Indigo

Magic: Electric Flame and blue flame dragon slayer

Blood type: AB+

Other magic abilities: Blast magic, magical sword magic, and telekinesis.

Appearance: His brown hair goes down to his ears, is spiky at the top much like Natsu's. He has a handsome face and resembles his twin brother. He wears black jeans, a blue buttoned-up long-sleeved shirt, and sometimes is seen wearing a dark blue polka-dotted tie. He sometimes wears sunglasses and a blue suede hat. He also wears black converse high tops.

Personality: He's caring, kind, and compassionate, unlike his twin. He is a quiet person at times and is someone his little sister looks up too. He is hot-headed at times, and argues frequently with Natsu. He can be impatient, but overall he is loyal. Protective of his little sister.

Likes: Cana, his sister, and her friends. Strawberry shortcake, Ribs. Fairytail. Tolerates Ethan.

Dislikes: Finds Bixlow annoying, being called jock. Or Taruna by Gajeel. Hates Carson and anybody who threaten his family.

Family: Ren Mine Klein (mother, deceased), Hiroshi Taishiro Klein (father, deceased), Ethan Rei Klein (Older twin brother, alive), Tsubaki Amelia Klein (younger sister, alive), Grayson Shiroichi Klein (father's younger brother, uncle, alive)

Back story: After he fled with his younger sister, away from the home he grew up in. He spent most of his time trying to teach his sister magic from what he knew. The day after they passed Gray's village and saw deliora a man, who was an enemy of their parents had attacked them. He sacrificed himself for his sister and told her to find Fairytail before disappearing into the anima that leads him to Edolas. Edolas switched out their Ezra, because he was dead so they took earthland Ezra to fill in the gap. After the edolas Natsu found him, they took him in and gave him the job of spying on King Faust, the king of edolas. He met lisanna and told her about what happened to him after hearing what happened to her. He told her not to tell Tsubaki anything but didn't know his sister was locked up in the royal city by their brother Ethan. After the edolas ordeal, he traveled back to earthland and heard from edolas Tsubaki that earthland Ethan was hurting earthland Tsubaki. He decided to write a letter, he gave it to lisanna and left to find his brother.

Name: Ethan Klein

Age: 24 (July 12, X760)

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 146 lbs

Eye color: light blue

Hair color: Black

Blood type: AB+

Magic: Flash frost dragon slayer magic

Personality: Hot-headed at times, fierce, brave, easygoing, laid back, protective, stubborn. Determined. Outgoing. He argues frequently with Ezra as well as Gray, usually when Gray is being too touchy with Tsubaki. He also argues a lot with Laxus because of his past actions, as well as Gajeel since they both are stubborn in their own ways.

Appearance: His black hair is spiky like gray's hair, his black hair falls a little past his ears. Wears a dark red plaid shirt, black jeans, and red converse. Wears black sunglasses.

Other magical abilities: Gravity magic, spatial magic, wind magic, and thought projection.

Likes: His siblings, Fairytail, lamia scale, Mirajane. Strawberries, blueberries, and cherries. Being around Tsubaki, calls her cherry because of her spitfire attitude.