Character info

Name: Tsubaki Klein

Blood type: AB+

Age: 17 (June 8, X785)

Current age: supposed to 24 (after Tenrou Island arc), but physically is 17

Height: same as Lucy

Weight: 131 lbs

Hair Color: Blue

Eye Color: blue

Magic: fire and ice dragon slayer, Dragon protector (dragon slayers as well), can use both dragon and dragon slayers powers: Metal, Lightning, Ice, Snow, Earth, Shadow, Light, Clairvoyance and a lot more.

Personality: Caring, Kind and compassionate like her older brother, ready to give up everything for her friends. Short-tempered, rational thinker, thinks outside of the box, loves her friends and family. Dependable, adventurous, determined, humorous. Doesn't listen to people half the time and very stubborn.

Appearance: blue eyes, black hair (changed to blue after getting her powers), wears a black outfit. Wears black boots, always has hair down and parted. Wears a blue bow on her hair, wears a purple diamond ring and her Fairytail insignia is on her left shoulder, it's a light blue color. Her hair became a bit longer and became blue once she got her new powers.

Nickname: Tsu, Baki, Dragon protector, Klein... Amelia (middle name)

Love interest: Gray Fullbuster

Likes: Gray, loves Natsu and Erza, Lucy, Gajeel and Master Makarov. Loves her sidekick Lucky, a pink cat like happy. Likes chocolate and strawberry cake, cupcakes. Her guild, guild mates, parties.

Dislikes: when Laxus was a jerk, evil wizards, self- absorbed people, vanilla, hates Natsu and Gray arguing, Zeref, Evergreen (tolerates her now).

Family: Ethan (older brother, alive), Ezra (2nd older brother, alive), Li'aan (dragon mother, disappeared but alive), Ren Mine Klein ( biological mother, deceased), Hiroshi Taishiro Klein (biological father, deceased), Drakaneal (dragon father, disappeared but alive), Lucky (Tsubaki raised her/best friend)

Flaws: Defiant, impatient, short-tempered, stubborn.

Backstory: As a child, her parents neglected her and the only one who cared for her was Ezra and Ethan. After being separated from Ethan, when her parents were killed Ezra takes her on a journey. The two were originally looking for Ethan but after not finding him for five months, they headed for Fairytail. Ezra and Tsubaki are attacked when she turns six, in turn Ezra sacrifices himself for her and Tsubaki accidentally opens an anima without knowing. Tsubaki wanders around for a month before being found by two dragons and the two dragons raise her. She meets an ice dragon named Li'aan, and a fire dragon by the name of Drakaneal. She was around Natsu's age (12 years old) when she joined the guild. And soon became a member of Fairytail. She found an egg after a few weeks of joining the guild and raised the egg with Gray. She named her lucky and ever since then they have been together forever. When Tsubaki cried, which she only did alone, Lucky and the others were there for her. Her brother Ethan found her three years after Ezra dies and joined the guild. He soon disappeared, never to be seen again. Natsu, Tsubaki, Erza and Gray were really close growing up. She even grew close to Erza, who usually yelled at Gray and Natsu for fighting. She was very close with teenage Laxus, who took her on cool jobs when he wanted to hang out with her. Those four are inseparable and care a great deal for each other and the guild.