Chapter 14: Clash at Kardia Cathedral

Tsubaki's pov

Gray and I continued searching for Warren, I really hoped that Natsu can take down Laxus. We have to take those damn lacrima down, if we don't, those things will destroy everything in Magnolia. "Hey, are you okay?" Gray looked at me, "Yeah, just thinking. Don't worry about me, you should be worrying about yourself." I was incredibly worried about him, he really took a beating. "Don't worry about me, Tsu. I'll be fine. It was nothing I couldn't handle." He waved it off, "Listen to me, you don't get to tell me not to worry about somebody I care about so much." I argued, "Tsu, why are you making this such a big dea-" I grabbed Gray by the front of his shirt, smashing my lips to his. He kissed me back and after a few minutes, I pulled away. We stared at each other for a few minutes, making eye contact before I broke it. "Come on, let's go find Warren." I pulled his arm through the crowd of people, where could Warren be?

We continued our search and that's when we finally found him. "Warren, we need your help." I said, "What's wrong?" He turned to us, he started using his telepathy. "Laxus is planning to use a spell called Thunder palace." He explained to the guild, "Wait... How did you find out about the Thunder Palace, Warren?" I heard Erza's voice and sighed in relief. "It's a relief to hear your voice, Erza." Gray said, "Gray, Tsu, I see... You're the ones who told him." She said, "Yeah, it would have happened sooner but I had to track the guy down." Gray said.

"Is that Erza?" Somebody's voice rang out in my head, "All of them are fine. Even Juvia is back on her feet." I heard Cana and Elfman speak up, "There's a problem, my telepathy can't reach all the way to the Guild Hall so we will have to make do with the people who can hear me. If we work together, we can do this." Warren explained.

"Hold it there Warren, after what you did to me?" Max sounded mad, "Oh Max, I'm sorry about that. I swear it was just to save the girls." Warren apologized, "I've got a bone to pick with you, Alzeck." Jet and the others started arguing, "Would you idiots quit yelling at each other?!!" Gray yelled, out of complete annoyance. "Shut up! Stop trying to preach, Gray!" The guild members yelled back, making me angry. "We don't have time to be goofing off, we gotta hurry and destroy those lacrimi!" Gray stretched Warren's ear more, agitated with them, causing the guild continued to argue even more.

"Shut up! We shouldn't be wasting our time and arguing the citizens of Magnolia are in danger and we're the only ones that can help them. So we're going to have to work together. Look, I know things have been rough lately with all this fighting against each other, but we can do anything together. That's what you guys have taught me, I know that I'm still fairly new to Fairytail, but I promise you, I love being a part of this Guild just as much as the rest of you. I always dreamed of being in Fairytail someday, that's what I wanted more than anything in this world. Now that I've joined it means everything to me, if you feel the same way, then let's work as a guild and save our town. If none of you are up to the challenge, then I'll destroy those things myself." Lucy shouted, making me smile brightly. That girl never ceases to amaze me, she is so strong.

The guild members stopped fighting and instead started apologizing to each other, eventually agreeing to do what Lucy suggested. "Thanks Luce!" I said and we all prepared to destroy them. We all have to deal with the pain, but we dealt with it together. "Ice dragon roar!" I destroyed three in one turn, "Fire dragon wing attack!" I destroyed four more and we were started taking them out. Finally, the last one was taken out and everyone rejoiced. Then we got shocked and since I took out a lot, I was shocked horribly. I smiled crawling over to Gray, I pulled his face towards mines and kissed him. He kissed me back and when we pulled apart, I laid on my back.

"Lucky, you okay?" I asked, "Yeah, I'm tired and hurt though." She said, "That's okay, we all are." I giggled. But stopped when I came across a sudden realization.

"Oh crap what will Juvia think when she hears Gray and I kissed? She'll kill me."

"Warren, you okay over there?" I asked, looking up at the sky. "Yeah, how about you?" He looked at me, "I'm okay. But I need to tell you something that you can't tell anyone else." I crawled over to him, whispering to him to tell him not to tell Juvia we kissed. He nodded and I crawled back over to Gray, despite how much pain I was in. "Man, what I wouldn't do for a nice bath and nap." I said, "Yeah, no kidding." Alzeck agreed, "You can say that again." Jet answered. "Hey Luce, are you okay?" I asked, "Yeah, are you?" She asked, I could hear her pain. "Yeah, I'm fine. How about you, Happy?" I asked, I knew that furry blue cat was with Lucy the entire time. "Aye, I'm fine. Lucky is sleeping." He said, when a bright light flashed. It felt like Makarov's spell Fairy Law, what if laxus was using it? I saw something that looked like fire in the sky, a smile made it's way onto my face when I realized that it was Natsu. He must have beaten Laxus, which was a very good thing for the rest of us. We had to postpone the Fantasia Parade to help with the repairs in town and learned that Gramps was gonna be okay. We were all at the guild hall, resting for a bit. "I'm so happy that he'll be fine." I slung an arm over Gray's shoulder and just leaned on him, he didn't seem to mind at all.

"Of course, Luce. What would we do if Gramps wasn't going to be okay?" I smiled but it faded when Gajeel and Natsu started arguing, although we couldn't tell what Natsu was actually saying. Poor Natsu, he can't really tell us what he wants to. I saw Laxus walk in, which made the whole guild go quiet.

"Where's the old man?" Laxus asked, for some reason I picked up the feeling that he was genuinely worried about him. It made me happy to see that he still cared for Gramps, but I was still hurt with what he had done to the guild members.

"Why do you want to know? You're the reason, he's not doing well." Max stated, "Exactly. Why do you care when you didn't care enough to help us with Phantom Lord?" Another member started in on Laxus, which only agitated me. He obviously didn't come here to ridicule or start something with anyone, I still was upset with him for what he had done but right now I just felt pity.

"Enough! All of you stop yelling at him. He obviously came here to see Master." Erza demanded, which made everyone shut their mouths and stop talking. As Laxus started walking to the infirmary, Natsu let out a sudden shouted through his bandages scaring Lucy, Happy, Lucky, Gray, Juvia and I. He was unbelievably pissed and he started yelling, but we couldn't understand him instead of answering to him, Laxus simply ignored him. Gajeel told us what Natsu could have meant and Laxus gave Natsu a hand wave, making Natsu seem happy. I smiled and finally we got ready for the Fantasia Parade.

Gray and I decided to go out together and the only two who knows, is Warren and Lucy. The parade is gonna be some much fun, I heard from Gramps that Laxus had been expelled from the guild. In one way, I was happy that he wouldn't be around to ridicule or argue with anyone but every other part of my being was upset. Upset at the fact that Laxus was stupid enough to do this, and upset that Gramps had to expel him from the guild. I grew up with Laxus, he wasn't such a bad person back then. In fact, he was one of my closest friends besides Natsu, Gray and Erza.

I was on the float with Gray and Juvia, we were using our ice powers to make it interesting. Lucky was on a float with Lucy which made her unbelievably happy, she loved Lucy a lot. I was wearing a nice blue dress, that Gray said matched my eyes. I saw Lyon somewhere in the crowd, I guess he noticed that I was looking at him because he gave me this smile. I waved to him, blowing a kiss in his direction and waved at Sherry, Toby and Yuka. I knew that Millianna, Sho and Wally were somewhere in the crowd, they wouldn't miss it for the world. Then came time for us to give the sign, we each had our index finger and thumbs up. I held onto Gray's hand tightly, I never will regret joining this guild. It was honestly the best thing that Ezra had ever advised me to do, I know he is somewhere watching over me.