Chapter 126: And We Aim For The Top!!!

Tsubaki's pov

"Gray," I said in between kisses, "We have to get going or we'll be late..." I trailed off, lightly moaning as Gray nibbled on my neck. After our extremely heated shower where we basically made love, Gray wouldn't stop kissing and touching me and I honestly didn't want him to stop. I wanted to keep going but we needed answers, answers to help us catch up with other guilds. "I want to stay here." He said, kissing my neck. "I want to stay here as well, Gray. But-" I let out a soft moan, as he started sucking on a particular spot on my neck. "We have to meet the others." I finished, trying to stay focused. With the way Gray's hands were roaming my body and the kisses he was giving, I found myself having a hard time trying to convince him to let us go meet with the others. He sucked on another spot on my neck, this time the spot closer to my collarbone and I nearly lost it. "Gray, please.." I placed my hand on his bare chest, "As much as I would love to continue this..." Gray leaned in and kissed me on the lips, I immediately kissed him back and pulled him closer to me. My arms wrapped around his neck while his wrapped around my waist and cupped my butt, both of us letting out soft moans throughout the kiss. He pushed us back lightly, patting my legs and I immediately jumped up, wrapping them around his waist. He backed us up, not breaking the kiss and laid me gently on my back once he felt the bed. I pulled him closer, tangling my hands in his hair as he shoved his tongue in my mouth, the two of us fighting for dominance. I needed to stop this before we ended up naked and in bed, I didn't want them to suspect that we were doing something. After a few more minutes of us heavily making out on our bed, I managed to pull myself away from Gray, which I might add, was extremely hard to do. "We have to go meet the others. Look, I promise when we go meet up with them and get what we want done out of the way, then we can come back here and continue. How about that?" His eyes met mine, he seemed to think for a moment before sighing. "Alright, we'll go now." He pulled away from me, picking his shirt up from the bed. "But you are gonna have do something about the hickeys I gave you or they will know what we've been up to." He smirked, making me panic as I realized that Ethan and Ezra would blow up if they saw the hickeys. I immediately rushed into the bathroom to check them out, gasping when I saw how dark and large they were. "Gray Fullbuster, I cannot believe you gave me such dark hickeys!! I'm gonna make you pay for that." Gray laughed at my threat as I reached for the make-up and tried to cover it up with foundation. "Yeah, sure." He teased, "Gray, don't play with me! We are already late!" I finished putting on the foundation to cover my hickeys, but I knew that the makeup wouldn't last very long and someone was bound to find out.

I stepped out of the bathroom, smacking Gray harshly in the chest which only made him grunt in pain and laugh. "Jerk," I grabbed my jacket and keys, the two of us heading out the front door. It didn't take us long to get the guild hall, where Natsu and the others were waiting for us. "What took you two so long?" Natsu asked, "Nothing. I had to take care of something else before we came." I slightly became flustered thinking about what we were just doing before we arrived, "Ooh, I sense someone is flustered. Were you doing naughty things with Gray?!" Happy teased, putting a hand over his mouth. "SHUT UP, YOU STUPID CAT!!" I shouted, blushing bright red.

"Oooohhh. You totally were!!" Happy teased.

"I said shut up!!" I kicked Happy in his tush, making him yelp and fly towards Natsu. Natsu laughed at Happy, who glared at him, not amused by his best friend's reaction. "You didn't deny that!!" Ethan pointed out, Ezra slammed his hands on the table that we were sitting at, startling everyone. "You two!!" He pointed at Gray and I, "I'm gonna kill you!!" He tried to launch himself at Gray but Erza smacked him harshly on the back of the head, causing him to sit down. "Why'd you do that Erza? I wasn't going to kill him." He winced, rubbing the back of his head where she hit him. "You are being stupid and it shouldn't be your or anyone's business other than the two of them in what they do when they are alone together. She's an adult and so is Gray. Accept that." Erza said, "She may be older than she was a few years ago but that doesn't mean we see her as an adult! She is still our baby sister no matter how old she gets!" Ethan argued, standing up to Erza. I immediately sweat dropped, knowing this wouldn't end well for him. Erza simply glared at him, basically giving him a death stare which made him sit down and be quiet. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Kai and I all decided to go to Porlyusica for some help. She most likely would have the answers we were looking for, problem is.. She's mean. Ezra and Ethan stayed behind to help Cana out with something and Lucky decided to stay with them, she felt that she needed more time with the guild members we hadn't seen in so long.