Ch. 36: The New Pokémon League Champion!

Back at Pallet Town, every one threw a party to celebrate my victory at the Indigo League! Everyone in town came, including Blue!

Elaine came up to give a reminder.

Elaine: Did you forget?

Cameron: Never did!

Me and Elaine had our celebratory battle, as we promised! We only used our partners. The battle was so amazing, it ended in a tie!

After the party, me, Elaine and Trace had a sleepover and watched movies. Before I fell asleep, I happily recount all of my adventures to this point. Deep down, I thought...

Would my journey really end from here?? I feel like a new adventure is what I need.

The next day, I explained to my mom that I am planning on going to the Johto region for a new adventure!

I was planning to leave in three months, so my mom packed and bought a full travel set. My travel set was getting attached to my bag.

The one issue is...how will everyone react if I told them I was leaving?

My mom reassured me, saying that telling everyone now would make things easier for me.

And so, I told Elaine, Professor Oak, Trace and his mom, and Blue about my trip to Johto! Everyone was a little sad, but happy about my choice.

I hope the trip can go off without a hitch. We'll have to see in three months.

End of Chapter 36