Series 2 Chapter 15: Let The Games Begin!

After reaching the Pokéathlon Dome, it was packed with competitors and spectators! We asked if all four of us could compete, and the desk woman agreed! She gave us jerseys matching our outfits and got changed.

For my Pokéathlon team, I entered Pikachu, Dragonite and Steelix.

Ethan picked Scy, Yanma, and Noctowl.

Kris picked Croconaw, Ursaring and Sentret.

Unfortunately, Whitney was unable to compete due to having only two Pokémon.

The announcer gave us the rules: There will be three events, and Pokémon and Trainer must work as one. The competitor with the highest points overall is the winner.

The three events were soccer, frisbee throw, and target practice. Ethan won the first, I won the second, and all three of us got a tie on the final.

The results were in, and the Pokéathlon winner is...no one! It was a stalemate!

Upon the announcement of the tie, we earned each other a pat on the back for our efforts. After we exited the Dome, Whitney hugged all three of us!

Whitney: You all did great! I went training while you guys were at the game, and I am growing exceptionally.

As Whitney went on with her accomplishments as a Trainer, we kept on to our next destination...until we saw a weird tree.

End of Chapter 15