Series 2 Chapter 18: The Moomoo Farm Milking Issue!

We were only a mere route away from Olivine City, before we stopped at a farm of Miltank. Whitney let her own Miltank mingle with them (lay down and graze with them, actually) as we checked out the farm. We saw Miltank that was sick and asked the two girls watching it if we could help.

Girl 1: Thank you. Our Miltank being sick may drop our Moomoo Milk business. This very Miltank is our favorite Pokémon to spend time with!

I decided to make a medicinal curry in a bowl and feed it to Miltank. I had Ethan and Kris search for the right berries, while Whitney and I kept the Miltank company.

As we watched Miltank, Whitney decided to call her own Miltank over to befriend it. After a minute or so, Whitney's Miltank rushed into the barn and sat down with the sick Pokémon.

Once Ethan and Kris came back with Sitrus Berries, I added them, plus an extra ingredient, to make the medicinal curry. Giving it to the Miltank, she started to feel better.

Cameron: We should get Miltank to move around. How about a battle?

The two girls accepted and led the Miltank to a small and empty field for the battle.

Cameron: Let's go, Cyndaquil!

The brown Cyndaquil jumped in excitement after exiting its Ball. Cyndaquil reacted by lighting its back aflame!

Girls 1 and 2: Moomoo, use Zen Headbutt!

The Miltank charged headfirst, hitting Cyndaquil with psychic energy.

Cameron: Flame Charge!

Cyndaquil charged forward and hit Miltank whilst covered in flames! The attack rose Cyndaquil's speed!

The rest of the battle was a close match. Cyndaquil ended up losing, but it was nice to help someone once in a while.

Now that we have performed another good deed, it's time to continue our trek to Olivine City.

End of Chapter 18