Series 4 Chapter 40 (Series 4 Finale): A Setting Sun, Another Story Begins!

It's been two months since we left Sinnoh. Things in Pallet Town are going nic. I've been visiting Trace often and had been hanging out with him a whole lot. During another visit, Trace shared a riveting surprise.

Cameron: What?!

Trace: I'm moving.

Cameron: Seriously? Where are you going to move to?

Trace: My mom's planning to move use to the Unova region. We'll be out in another four weeks.

I was shocked! My best friend was moving to a new region. Suddenly, I felt like helping.

Cameron: How about I help out? It may make things a lot faster. What do you say?

Trace: Of course! The more, the merrier!

Me and Pikachu helped Trace and his mom pack for their big move. The time that was taken dwindled more and more. The week before the big day...

Cameron: Trace, what about your Pokémon?

Trace: I'll keep my entire team with me until we get to Unova. Then, I can leave all but one with my mom.

Cameron: Cool, cool.

The following week, it was almost time to see Trace off to Unova. Instead of heading to his house, I went to Oak's lab. I told Professor Oak and Elaine I am heading to Unova with Trace, and I got a new outfit at Viridian to celebrate it: A Poké Ball hat with a white front and a red rear, a blue jacket with a white stripe going diagonally downward, black sweatpants and brown boots. After donning my new outfit, I ran to Trace's house.

Cameron: Trace!

Trace: Hey, Cameron! We're about to head out for Unova tomorrow. What's with the outfit?

Cameron: Easy. I'm going with you! I'm planning to check out Unova.

Trace: That's great!

Cameron: Also, how about we travel together? For old time's sake?

Trace: That would be amazing!

The following night, Trace and I set off on a plane to the Unova region. After a whole night of flying, we were at the border of Unova, as well as close to our new adventure beginning!

End of Series 4