Series 5 Chapter 13: The Shining Beauty!

Back at the amusement park, we were searching for Cheren, who had promised to meet up with us by the Gym. The only problem was finding it.

Cameron: All these people are making it so tough to spot a place like a Pokémon Gym.

Trace: I know! There were so few people here last night!

Eventually, we found the Gym, a fashion show that is available for both spectators and Gym challengers to attend. Cheren was waiting by the door.

Cheren: Right on time. I guess all these people had got in the way?

Cameron: Something like that? What's going on?

Cheren: They are here to see Elesa. The Gym Leader is also a popular model and fashionista. She may also accept Gym battles to whoever is a challenger.

Soon, we were bombarded by more of Elesa's fans as the doors to the Gym open and the Gym Leader emerges. She was wearing a large fluffy cloak over her along with a bodysuit-like outfit. She walked on as the fans swooned over her.

Cameron: Can't lie. She looks awesome.

Rosa was frozen in admiration as she continued looking at Elesa. She then turned to see us and stopped. She then slowly walks up to Rosa.

Elesa: Hello. How are you?

Rosa nodded, implying that she is doing good.

Elesa: I would like you and your friends to join me. Would you like that?

Rosa nodded.

Elesa: Come on, you three. You're coming with me.

We all tilted our heads in confusion as we followed Rosa and Elesa through Nimbasa City. We stopped at an area resembling a Subway Terminal.

Elesa: Right this way.

We followed Elesa into the terminal. There, a conductor came to greet us.

Conductor: Welcome to the Battle Subway. What would you like today?

Elesa: Are there any free trains to Anville Town?

Conductor: Yes. One just arrived. You can still catch it.

Elesa: Thanks.

We took the train to Anville Town. The place was apparently a warehouse for subway trains. The town was small, and there wasn't a lot of people around the town.

Elesa: Now, let's get down to business, Rosa. One of your friends are challenging me, correct.

Rosa pointed to me and nodded.

Elesa: Alright. You, there. With me.

I followed Elesa to a battlefield near the train station. She then started the battle by sending out an Eelektross!

Pokédex: Eelektross, the EleFish Pokémon. An Electric-type. These ocean dwelling Pokémon crawl out to shore using their clawed arms. They attack prey on land and drag them back underwater.

Cameron: Pikachu, go!

Pikachu valiantly stepped up Eelektross, ready for battle.

Elesa: Bring it!

We both thought of the same move. Soon...

Both: Thunderbolt!

Pikachu and Eelektross blasted a Thunderbolt! The two moves charged into a clash, but Eelektross's Thunderbolt overcame the clash! Pikachu narrowly dodged the attack!

Cameron: Iron Tail!

Pikachu readied her Iron Tail!

Elesa: Use Dragon Claw!