Ch. 37 (Series 1 Finale): To Johto I Go!

Today is the day of my trip to Johto. Everyone at Pallet Town gathered to see me off. I knew I'd be meeting new Pokémon at the region, so I left Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, and Lapras in Professor Oak and Elaine's care.

Elaine: Before you go, I have a gift for you.

She gave me a phone with the face of a Pokémon on it.

Elaine: It's a Rotom Phone. I bought one for me as well, so I added our numbers to the call system so you can notify me of any Pokémon you'll be leaving in our care!

Professor Oak: And one warning: a heavy storm is brewing between the Kanto-Johto border, so be careful,

Cameron: I will.

As I took flight with Dragonite, I waved goodbye to everyone in town. I reached the border of Johto when the storm began to brew. Thunder began striking, so I needed to be careful.

Cameron: Be careful, Dragonite. The thunder could strike you down.

Dragonite nodded as she kept flying. After a hour, we started to see a nearby town. I felt relieved until...a bolt of thunder struck us and led us into a crash-landing!

I was dazed, but I saw a mysterious figure pick me into a house. I soon blacked out, losing my energy.

The End

Get Ready for Series 2, coming very soon!