Series 2 Chapter 32: The End of Another Long Journey!

After leaving the Pokémon League, my friends and Pokémon have cheered me up from my loss against Karen. As we walked down a path leading to the border of Kanto and Johto...

Cameron: What now?

We all conversed our future plans: Whitney decided to return to Goldenrod and continue running the Gym with her new team, while Ethan and Kris will help out with Professor Elm's research and Elaine will continue helping out Professor Oak as his aide. I, however, didn't have any plans. I habe all eight of Johto's Gym Badges and I don't know where to go next. Then, I remembered Jenny, the girl I battled back in Blackthorn City!

Cameron: That's it!

Everyone jumped at my sudden outburst!

Elaine: What's it?

Cameron: I found my next plans: I'm going to the Hoenn region!

Ethan: Hoenn? That place is amazing! I heard they had a lot to do there for Trainers, as well as Gyms.

Cameron: Which makes all the more reasons to go.

Elaine: Oh, cool! Should we stop off at Viridian to pack up?

Cameron: We shall!

After reaching the border, me, Ethan, Kris, and Whitney bid each other goodbye and parted ways. Elaine and I headed to Viridian City and stocked up on healing items and Poke Balls. I did notice Elaine buying a new outfit at the appearal shop before we set off to Pallet Town.

Once we were back home, it sure felt as peaceful as always. I met back with Trace at the Pokémon Lab as we saw Professor Oak hard at work.

Cameron: ...hey, Professor!

Professor Oak: Oh! Hello, Cameron! How was your Johto adventure?

Cameron: It was amazing. Thanks for asking!

And then I told Professor Oak of my next adventure!

Professor: The Hoenn region? Amazing idea! You'll discover so much there!

Cameron: I hope so!

After telling my mom, she went up and gave me 15 different dishes in containers. She made sure I was good and full for my next journey.

Trace wanted a one-on-one battle with me before I left. It happened to be a tie, but we enjoyed it.

After leaving my Johto Pokémon in my friend's care, she gave me the outfit she bought at the appearal shop. A blue hat with a thunderbolt mark and a T-shirt with a hoodie.

Elaine: You wore the same clothes since you went to Johto, didn't you? I'd wanted to give you a little fashion for your next adventure. I'll miss you, and so will your Johto team.

One by one, I said goodbye to my six Johto Pokémon, as well as my Kanto team!

Professor Oak gave me one last thing before I left: a ferry ticket.

Professor Oak: The region is too far to reach by flight. Take a ferry to get there. One should be leaving Vermillion Harbor soon. Good luck.

Everyone in town waved goodbye as me and Pikachu set off to catch the ferry in Vermillion City!

End of Chapter 32