Series 3 Chapter 17: The Feeling Pokémon!

At Verdanturf Town, we spoke about how Wally was doing with the boy's uncle, who happened to be at the place as well.

Wally's Uncle: The kid's doing fine. Ever since that battle, he's been training every three hours. I hope he can get a lot of success as a Trainer.

Upon his last statement, I was lost in utter thought.

Wally has come far, so I feel as if I should...

May: Cameron?

May snapped me out of my zone as she addressed me.

May: Are you okay?

Cameron: Yeah, I'm fine.

I excused myself and headed back out. My main destination was Wally's house. I wanted to say something that has been ringing in my mind.

Once I knocked on the door, Wally's cousin, Wanda, answered it.

Wanda: You must be Cameron! Come on in.

As Wanda gestured me inside, she showed me around her home. She soon led me to Wally's room, who she surprised when she opened the door.

Wally: Cameron! I can't believe you came to visit!

As us Trainers spoke on, Pikachu and Ralts sat and ate. They were sharing food pieces, taking turns as they ate.

As I got settled, Wally asked about my progress to my Gym challenges.

Cameron: About that...

Wally tilted his head as I trailed off.

Cameron: How would you react if I wanted you and Ralts to join us?

Wally's face was riddled with surprise, and soon, excitement. His yelling was so loud, a concerned Wanda came to check on us.

When I explained the reason to Wanda, she got surprised as well, but got happy for her cousin.

Wanda: Of course. You have my permission. Just be careful, Wally, okay?

Wally: Yes! Yes, I will! Thanks, Wanda!

After Wally hugged his cousin, she gave Wally a bag full of everything he needed, but had no Poke Balls.

I gave Wally some of my spare Poke Balls, aware that I wouldn't need so many spares.

After saying goodbye, Wally and I returned to the Pokémon Center to tell the others, as well as Wally's uncle, the news.

After the four of us set out, Wally wasted no time in finding a new Pokémon to befriend Ralts. A while later, he came back with a Roselia.

Then, after we stopped off at Mauville City, we all had a snack break and enjoyed ourselves.

We soon decided that our next stop was Fallarbor Town. Wally was determined to go there, so we soon got our bearings and headed out of the north exit of Mauville. With Wally by our side, our adventures together can be even more fun!

End of Chapter 17