Series 3 Chapter 7: Peeko Alone!

Mr. Briney: Peeeekooo! Where are you??

This poor old man is yelling about his Pokémon being kidnapped by the man we saw running out of town with the briefcase, which actually contained parts from the Devon Corporation.

I reassured Mr. Briney that we'll get his Pokémon back!

And so, we stepped into the cave, known as Rusturf Tunnel. The place was dark. We accidentally startled a Whismur that began to attack us, but managed to escape from it. After a few minutes of walking, we saw the man with the briefcase, including a Wingull.

Team Aqua Grunt: You want some? Come at me, then!

He stepped back only a short foot from us.

I stepped up to the grunt.

Team Aqua Grunt: Arrgh! Keelhaul it all! I thought this was going to be a slick and easy job, but I got lost in this dumb cave, and this hostage Pokémon turned out to be useless! You want these goods back? I won't give 'em up without a fight!

The grunt sent out two Pokémon: A Poochyena and a Carvanha.

Cameron: Pikachu! Treecko! Go!

My two Pokémon exchanged a glance before facing their opponents!

Team Aqua Grunt: Both of you, use Bite!

The two Dark-types bared their fangs as they charged forward!

Cameron: Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!
Treecko, Energy Ball on Poochyena!

Pikachu zapped both Pokémon with Thunderbolt, while Treecko laid the final hit on Poochyena with Energy Ball!

Carvanha still stood, but didn't move.

Team Aqua Grunt: Carvanha, attack!

The Pokémon still stayed put.

The grunt soon kept trying to force Carvanha to battle, ultimately losing his temper and throwing away Carvanha's Poke Ball!

Team Aqua Grunt: Screw this! I'm out of here! And take the stupid goods.

He shoved the goods into my palms.

After he left, Mr. Briney ran in and reunited with Peeko!

Mr. Briney: Oh, Peeko! I'm so glad you're safe! I'll never lose you again! Thank you so much for saving her. She owes her life to you.

Cameron: Nothing obliged. Honestly, it's what I needed to do.

Mr. Britney announced himself as a sailor, so he offered to take us anywhere we needed to go.

After Mr. Briney and Peeko went home, May and her new Skitty befriended Carvanha and let it join her team!

With our retrieval mission accomplished, we left Rusturf Tunnel.

End of Chapter 7