Series 2 Chapter 7: The Symbols! It's A Real Mystery!

We were heading to Azalea Town for my next gym, but Kris suggested we stop at the Ruins of Alph. Though she dragged us here, it is a little interesting.

We spoke to the scientists in a nearby research center.

Scientist: We discovered that a mysterious Pokémon resembling strange symbols may be hiding in these very ruins. We have never solved the puzzle to uncover it, unfortunately...

Cameron: How about I solve it? I like puzzles. This will be a cinch!

Scientist: Okay, but be careful.

Cameron: Promise.

We headed to the ruin area where the puzzle was. I went to the puzzle and observed it.

After reading the hint, I attempted the puzzle as Ethan and Kris attentively watched. It was profoundly easy! The puzzle's image turned out to be a Kabuto. After solving the puzzle, a large hole opened below me, plummeting me into a deeper ruin...

After falling into the ruin, I saw a weird sight: a Pokémon that resembled the letter "C".

Feeling as if I could help the researchers, I caught the Pokémon and gave it to the scientists. They were pretty impressed with my discovery and told me the lowdown of the Pokémon's identity.

Scientist: The Pokémon you gave to us for research is named Unown. It was known to have 26 distinct forms based on the English alphabet. The one you caught will help a whole lot with our research. Thank you so much for your help in this.

Cameron: No problem. I'm glad I could help.

Kris: Come on!

Ethan: Don't make her drag us again...

Cameron: Coming!

My help in the ruins were fun. I guess Kris dragging us here turned out to be an adventure after all!

End of Chapter 7