Series 3 Chapter 44: (Series 3 Finale) Wishes for the People Ahead! Part 3

I followed Jirachi to the town and saw a horrible sight: Lostelle and other civilians were surrounded by bikers, which were causing the smell!

Cameron: Leave them alone!

The bikers turned their attention to me.

Biker A: You want to deal with us, punk?!

Biker B: You want us out, you'll have to battle us.

Both bikers sent out a Houndoom and an Ariados!

I sent out Charizard and Pupitar!

Biker A: Houndoom, use Flamethrower!

Biker B: Ariados, use Pin Missile!

The two Pokémon attacked with their respective moves!

Cameron: Charizard, Dragon Dance!
Pupitar, use Dark Pulse!

Charizard spun in the air, raising its speed and attack power, while Pupitar blasted a pulse of dark energy at both opponents!

Cameron: Charizard, use Air Slash!

Charizard defeated Ariados with a super-effective Air Slash!

Biker A: Use Crunch!

Houndoom defeated Charizard with Crunch!

Biker B: Let's finish this! Use Solar Beam on Pupitar!

Ariados scored a super-effective hit on Pupitar with Solar Beam! However, the attack did more than damage it! Upon the attack's hit, Pupitar enveloped itself in a bright light. It grew in intimidating size and its armor hardened! Once the process was finished, the Pokémon roared and scared the bikers! Pupitar evolved into Tyranitar!

Pokédex: Tyranitar, the Armor Pokémon. A Rock- and Dark-type, and the evolved form of Pupitar. Tyranitar is so powerful, it can bring down an entire mountain to create its nest! This Pokémon often wanders the mountain area to seek out potential opponents.

Tyranitar activated its Sand Stream ability, causing a massive sandstorm! Then, Tyranitar punched the ground, causing edged rocks to erupt from the earth, blasting the bikers away! Tyranitar learned Stone Edge!

The entire town rejoiced for the bikers' defeat!

Woman: Thank you so much! Those bikers have tormented us for weeks. We all wished that someone would come and defend our town.

Cameron: Well, I can assure you that your wish has been granted.

After that statement, I knew it wasn't just me who helped them. It was Jirachi. She found me to help the town.

And so, with the town's wish granted, Jirachi disappeared.

The next day, it was time to go back to Pallet Town. The town threw us a going-away party to celebrate their newfound safety from the bikers.

While we sat, Lostelle approached me with her Drowzee.

Lostelle: Hi again. I saw the battle you were doing, and you looked so cool. Can I...get some pointers from you?

I was taken aback, but I felt happy. I agreed and trained with Lostelle. I showed her the basics of type matchups and using the right moves. After diligent training with Sceptile, not only the Forest Pokémon learned Dragon Claw, but Lostelle's Drowzee evolved into Hypno!

Lostelle: Wow! Thank you so much, Cameron! Me and Hypno will be good friends!

Cameron: No problem. It's the least I could do.

After the party ended, the entire town waved us goodbye as we set off from Two Island on the ferry. Once we reached the ferry station...

Cameron: You guys are leaving?

May: Yeah. It's about time we went back to Hoenn.

Brendan: My dad still needs me for a while, so I'm going to be researching more.

Wally: I had fun travelling with you guys. I'm going to miss you.

Cameron: Us too.

We all hugged and said our goodbyes.

Elaine: Looks like its me and you once again.

Cameron: Ditto.

And so, Elaine and I walked back to Pallet Town, where I let the rest of my Hoenn Pokémon stay at the corral. I stayed home and hung around town for month, when my birthday rolled around.

Mom: Make a wish, sweetheart.

Elaine: Yeah!

Once I blew the candles out, everyone asked me about my wish.

Cameron: I wished that I could go on another amazing adventure. I still want to sharpen my skills as a Pokémon Trainer, so a great venture would be amazing.

Once I was finished, our doorbell rang. When I opened the door, it was the scientists from One Island!

Cameron: What are you guys doing here?

Scientist: We came to give you a gift.

The scientist showed a Poke Ball, releasing a small Ice-type Pokémon.

Pokédex: Snorunt, the Snow Hat Pokémon. An Ice-type. Snorunt survives in the tundra by consuming snow and ice. Folktales claim that households will prosper for generations if a Snorunt visits them.

Scientist: This little one arrived at our lab shortly after you left One Island for Hoenn. It stayed with us, but we were too busy to watch over it. Luckily, we decided to give Snorunt to you as a birthday gift.

Cameron: Thanks, you guys. I love it!

I checked Snorunt out and discovered that it was a girl!

Cameron: Nice to meet you, Snorunt!

Snorunt smiled at her new Trainer!

Mom: Me and Elaine also have gifts for you.

Elaine gave me two tickets to the Sinnoh region, while my mom gave me new clothes: A black Poké Ball-print hat, along with a white T-shirt and black and white-striped sneakers. A new one-strap bag came along with them.

Mom: We knew you and Pikachu were a little bored, so me and Elaine bought you tickets to Sinnoh.

Cameron: If you guys got me tickets, why are there two?

Elaine: Because I'm coming with you. Our little journey yesterday gave me something to think about. Going to Sinnoh with you would be a great way to catch up. Also, I heard that a professor in Sinnoh made an amazing discovery!

Mom: Go ahead and get some sleep. The ferry leaves tomorrow afternoon!

After the party, I had a long rest alongside Pikachu and Snorunt. The next day, I donned my new outfit and met up with Elaine at the edge of town.

Elaine: Ready?

Cameron: As I'll ever be.

And so, Elaine and I set off for Vermillion Harbor to catch the ferry to Sinnoh. Our new adventure begins in a heartbeat of emotion!

End of Series 3