Series 4 Chapter 4: The Aura-Powered Duo!

Once we saw the man enter Oreburgh Tunnel, we followed shortly after. As we traversed the tunnel, we saw the man again. He was battling a wild Graveler with a Lucario.

Pokédex: Lucario, the Aura Pokémon. A Fighting- and Steel-type. Lucario has the ability to emanate aura. This Pokémon only befriends those with the purest of aura.

???: Now, use Force Palm!

Lucario finished off the Rock Pokémon with Force Palm.

???: Good job, Lucario!

However, the Lucario sensed our proximity, leading his Trainer to where we were.

???: Oh, hello. You must be on your way to Oreburgh City, correct?

Cameron: Yeah. Can you tell us your name?

Riley: I am Riley. And this is Lucario.

Lucario nods in a nonchalant manner.

Riley: We were just training here to test the bonds of Pokémon Trainers. You must be pretty experienced. Want to battle?

Cameron: Sure. I'm planning on challenging a Gym soon, so this is perfect!

And so, Riley sent his Lucario to battle. I sent Chimchar out to oppose the Aura Pokémon.

Cameron: Ready for your first battle, Chimchar?

Chimchar blazed its rear end, signifying its excitement!

Cameron: Let's start off strong! Use Flamethrower!

Chimchar blasted a Flamethrower!

Riley: Lucario, Aura Sphere!

Lucario formed a ball of aura in its paws and launched it at Chimchar! The move overpowered Chimchar's Flamethrower and heavily damages the Chimp Pokémon!

Riley: Use Force Palm!

Lucario prepared to attack Chimchar with a shockwave from its hands!

Cameron: Use Focus Energy, then Acrobatics!

Chimchar pumped itself up and agilely clashed with Lucario's Force Palm with Acrobatics!

Riley: Time to take advantage! Use Bone Rush!

Lucario used Bone Rush and slammed Chimchar with its staff!

Chimchar was completely in a daze from Bone Rush. However, it refused to admit defeat! In determination, it shrouded itself in flames and rolled toward Lucario, causing significant damage! Chimchar learned Flame Wheel!

Riley: This is getting exciting! Use Aura Sphere!

Lucario fired another Aura Sphere!

Cameron: Chimchar, charge through it with Flame Wheel!

Chimchar broke through Aura Sphere with Flame Wheel, defeating Lucario!

Riley helped his partner up and carried him.

Riley: You are indeed a powerful Trainer! I am truly blessed to battle you. Allow us to lead you to Oreburgh City.

Cameron: Thank you. This tunnel sure is hard to navigate.

And so, Riley led us through the tunnel and reached Oreburgh City.

Riley: Welcome to Oreburgh City!

Cameron: Thanks for your help, Riley! We really appreciate it!

Dawn: We sure do!

Riley: Then, how about I join you on your journey?

Cameron: Really? Why?

Riley: Our battle was impressive. I want to see more from the likes of you.

Cameron: Lucky you, cause I'm challenging this town's Gym. You're going to see an awesome battle from me!

Riley: Very well. Let's go to the Gym.

And so, we moved on to find Oreburgh City's Pokémon Gym and win my first badge!

End of Chapter 4