Series 4 Chapter 30: The Galactic Showdown! Part 1: Spear Pillar

On our way to Looker's SOS, we stopped once we reached the foot of Mt. Coronet. We had to climb that entire thing to reach the Spear Pillar.

Cameron: This is about to be a tough trek.

Riley: Don't worry. Lucario can track Looker's aura. We can use that to let us know how close we are.

Dawn: Well...let's go.

And so, we began our perilous trek to the summit of Mt. Coronet. Along the way, we were attacked by a horde of Bronzong. Monferno drove then away by readying a Flamethrower. Next, as we crossed over a small lake, where Riley and Lucario befriended a wild Dratini, resulting in its capture. We were halfway up when we noticed Looker, badly hurt and backed into a corner by a couple of Grunts.

Grunt #1: You won't be interfering with us any longer once this is over.

Looker: Help is coming, so you won't win. You don't know what you're doing.

Grunt #2: Save it. We already know what we're doing: pulling a reset button on this entire world! Only then, will we have a new world!

Cameron: Not if we have anything to say about it! Monferno, Flare Blitz!

Monferno charged forward with Flare Blitz, shoving the Grunts back!

Cameron: You alright?

Looker: Yeah. Perfectly fine, Thanks to all of you!

Dawn: What happened by the time you called us?

Looker: Cyrus has begun the process. A very sad one, by the looks of it.

Riley: What process?

Looker stayed quiet before finishing.

Looker: Cyrus is summoning the Legendary Pokémon.

Cameron: You mean...?

Dawn: Dialga and Palkia. I've studied them at Canalave City a few months prior. Dialga can control time. Palkia can control space and dimensions. If Cyrus awakens them, who knows what he can do with their power?

Cameron: Then the objective is clear: We need to stop Team Galactic. Once and for all.

With our objective in mind, we continued walking to the Spear Pillar. Once we arrived, we saw a sinister scene: All three Lake Guardians were above the monument as Cyrus uses a mysterious chain to summon the Legendary Pokémon!

Cyrus: Dialga. With your ability to bend time to your iron will, I summon you with...the Adamant Orb!

Cyrus held the Adamant Orb up.

Cyrus: Palkia. With your ability to rip a hole into this very dimension, I summon you with...the Lustrous Orb!

Cyrus held a pearl-shaped orb in his other hand.

Cyrus: Come, and rid this world of malice and darkness. Create a new world, that is free of these obsolete emotions!

Within a shining light, the Legendary Pokémon began to appear. The orbs floated into the air and began to form the Pokémon's bodies.

As the Pokémon fully formed, they struggled to resist Cyrus's control.

Cyrus: It's useless. You won't escape from my grasp.

Cameron: We'll help them escape!

Cyrus turned to see us, before turning back and facing the Legendary Pokémon.

Cyrus: Your attempts to stop me are futile. You will be eradicated from this world, along with everything else weak and tarnished.

As Dialga and Palkia continued their struggle, we raced onto the Pillar to stop Cyrus! However, all three Commanders got in our way!

Mars: This is the last straw, brats.

Jupiter: We will achieve victory.

Saturn: And you won't ruin it for us.

Cameron: Ready, guys?

Everyone else nodded as we prepared to face Team Galactic once more. For the fate of the world!

End of Chapter 30