Series 2 Chapter 9: The Slowpoke Dry Spell!

Azalea Town was said to have a high rate of Slowpoke in the area, but they're all gone. Weird...

As we tried to fathom the mysterious disappearance of the Slowpoke, a middle-aged man ran past us and into the well outside town! We followed him down and found a well full of Slowpoke, but there were others as well: poachers luring the Slowpoke into cages with...berry juice? And the man that ran past us was one of them!

Cameron: Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu broke the cages and Slowpoke escaped...slowly...

The poachers sent out numerous Koffing and Weezing.

I sent out Onix to help Pikachu!

Cameron: Onix, Dragon Breath! Pikachu, Electro Ball!

Pikachu and Onix executed their moves!

Two Koffing attacked with Sludge!

Pikachu dodged while Onix withstood the attack!

As the Koffing were being fought, Kris and Ethan rescued the Slowpoke!

The poachers were losing! When one of the Koffing trapped Kris, I gave her an opening for an escape by defeating it with Onix!

Pikachu blasted the poachers away with Thunderbolt!

After we returned the Slowpoke to Azalea, the civilians thanked us for our efforts and gave us a place to rest.

Now that that's settled, my second badge awaits!

End of Chapter 9