Series 5 Chapter 17: The Chargestone Conundrum!

A short walk led us to the entrance of Chargestone Cave, a cavern brimming with electrical energy. How did we know? Not only it was the name, but Pikachu felt the electricity closely!

Cameron: We are definitely close.

As we walked toward the entrance, we saw Bianca.

Bianca: They must have gone through here.

Trace: Bianca?

Bianca jumped and turned toward us.

Bianca: You guys! I'm so glad you're here. I need a little help.

Cameron: With what?

Bianca took a deep breath before continuing.

Bianca: Some Pokémon hunters went inside the cave a while ago. Before they did, they took an Egg I was watching over for Professor Juniper. You have to help me!

Cameron: Seriously? Don't worry, Bianca. We'll help you. How about you stick with us. You were the only one to have seen them, after all.

Bianca nodded as she joined us into Chargestone Cave. Once we entered, we felt a surge of electricity everywhere we went.

Pikachu jumped off as she sensed a higher surge at a blue rock.

Cameron: What is that?

Bianca: Oh, this is my favorite part! Just push the rock and you'll see.

I went over and firmly shoved the large rock. It then moved over to a larger rock.

Bianca: Electromagnetism. This cave is a smorgasbord of it!

Pikachu ran over and tried to push another rock, but it wouldn't budge.

Bianca: If the rock is attracted to something else, push it to where it may be.

Pikachu kept looking around, but couldn't find anything....

Cameron: Come on, you tried. It does look confusing, though.

Trace: I have an idea.

Trace sent out his Jolteon. Jolteon immediately felt a high surge of energy before zooming toward a rock. It moved the rock forward with Double Kick, clearing a path for us!

Trace: Good job, Jolteon!

Cameron: We better move if we're going to find those hunters.

We kept going through the cave with Jolteon's help. Along the way, toward a bridge, we saw one of the hunters.

Pokémon Hunter: There's no sign of it around here. I knew this place was the wrong spot.

Bianca: What are you talking about?

The hunter jumped at Bianca's sudden intrusion.

Pokémon Hunter: Hey, you're the girl I took this Egg from.

The Egg was blue with sky blue patches.

Bianca: That Egg isn't yours! Give it back!

Pokémon Hunter: So what, missy? I can at least get a few bucks from selling this.

Bianca gasped before taking out a Poké Ball. We were about to stop her, until a Galvantula landed on the other side of the bridge, staring at the hunter with a spine chilling glare.

Pokédex: Galvantula, the EleSpider Pokémon. A Bug- and Electric-type. Galvantula protects itself by spraying an electric web from its mouth. When angered, the scythes on its legs are a secret weapon.

Pokémon Hunter: Hey, boss. I need backup.

Galvantula angrily attacked the Hunter with Thunder before trapping him with Electroweb!