Carrot

"Luffyyyyy!" Carrot yelled, bouncing toward Luffy and throwing her arms around his neck. She immediately chewed on his ear, making him cringe. "Garchuuuuu!"

    "Heyyy! Don't bite meeee!" Luffy whined

    "Carrot! What are you doing away from Zou?!" Nami said as I helped my mom up.

     "I just wanted to check up on you guys. Been getting some interesting reports. Have you guys seen the papers?" Carrot said, still clinging onto Luffy

   "No, not yet... why?" Zoro said, stepping forward.

    "Well I won't spoil the surprise." Carrot said before hugging Luffy again and rubbing her face against him. Luffy leaned away as she licked his cheek, smushing his face as she did.

  "Carrot PLEAAAASE!" Luffy begged

  "Carrot PLEAAAASE!" Luffy begged. "Stooooop!" He looked at me apologetically as I walked up to the two of them. Luffy looked so panicked, throwing his hands up to show me that he wasn't touching her. "M' it's just what she does, don't-"

"It's so nice to meet you, Carrot! I've been looking forward to it!" I said, grinning. Carrot looked at me and grinned back.

"Are you the Misaki I've heard so much about?" She said cheerily.

"That's right!" I giggled. The next thing I knew, I was getting tackled by her. She hugged me tight and rubbed her face against mine. "Garchu, Carrot!" I squeaked.

"Garchu, Misaki! Utea are even prettier than I thought you'd be!" She glanced over at Luffy and winked. "You sure know how to pick 'em, Luffy!"

"Hugh? Why are you guys acting like you know about each other?" Luffy said, tilting his head.

"We told Carrot all about her, Luffy! Why wouldn't she know?" Nami giggled.

"And I knew about Carrot from the other side!" I laughed, rubbing my face up against hers.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SOOO CUUUUUTE!" My mom said, throwing herself onto Carrot and rubbing her face against hers.

"Oh my God! Misaki, do you have an older sister?!" Carrot said, her eyes getting wide.