Photo Album [Herman Kozik]

With a huff [Y/N] slams the cabinet door closed and shuffles down to the next one hoping to find the mixer. Standing on her tiptoes she moves around a couple of boxes before her eyes land on the box she has been looking for, with quick and nimble fingers she grabs the box and pulls it down.

"Hey baby," Kozik says as he stumbles into the kitchen carrying a book, "you never told me how cute of a baby you were. Kind of makes me want to have tiny Kozik's running around."

His statement catches her off guard and causes the box to slip through her fingers and clatter to a stop on the counter. Ever so slowly she turns around to find him flipping through an old family photo album.

"Pardon?" [Y/N] questions as he glances up at as a huge smile spreads across his face.

"You know, kids, a couple of em'." Kozik replies as he drops down into a kitchen chair.

Clearing her throat she abandons the mixer and sits down next to Kozik, "Where'd you find that anyway?"

He turns another page before replying, "Was moving some things around in the hall closet and found this jewel tucked away on the top shelf, is this you with the rabbit?"

[Y/N] glances down at the photo in question as a small smile eases onto her face, "Yeah, his name was Flop. Were you serious about wanting kids though?"

He closes the photo album and drops in on the kitchen table before pulling her chair closer to him, "Absolutely, I've always wanted to be a dad."

She nods softly as he brushes a few stray hairs behind her ear, "Ok, well let's stop wasting time then."

Her reply catches him off guard as she stands up and pats his knee before disappearing down the hallway. For a moment he hesitates but quickly jumps out of the chair and chases after his Old Lady.