Tree Hunting [Chibs Telford]

Chibs slows the motorcycle down to nothing but a crawl as they pull into one of the local Christmas Tree farms in hopes of finding the perfect tree. Once they've found a parking spot the two of them climb off the bike and make their way over to the entrance.

"Chibs, you do realize that we don't have to have the perfect tree right?" [Y/N] states as he fishes around for his wallet.

"Lass, this is our first Holiday together so I want it to be good." He replies while pulling out a couple of twenties and handing them to the guy sitting behind desk.

"Alright, so you'll pick up your axe over there and head out onto the farm. Once you've found the tree of your dreams just give it a good couple of whacks and someone will come over to wrap it and then we'll deliver it to your front door this afternoon." The guys says in a rather monotone voice as he motions to a rack of axes across the way.

Chibs grabs [Y/N]'s hand and the two of them start over to the axes, he grabs one in his free hand and then they head out into the sea of trees. One tree after another, Chibs would pull her along, stop, stare and then keep walking.

"This one?" [Y/N] questions as she stares at one particular tree that towers over her.

"No, too small." He replies back just as something catches his eye, "I'll be damned, that's the perfect tree."

"Where?" She asks as she follows his line of site, "Chibby, I don't think that's going to fit in the house?"

Chibs lifts the ax and places it on his shoulder before grabbing her hand, "Oh it'll fit love, just you watch."

He pulls her along to where the tree stands tall and soon sets to work on chopping it down. The tree lands softly on the ground a few minutes later and several men come bounding over and wrap the tree up in a net like material. While Chibs returns the ax, [Y/N] fills out the paperwork for the delivery and the two of them quickly set off for home.

Several hours pass before the tree arrives but it gave [Y/N] enough time to get the decorations down out of the attic. She rounds the corner of the living room and almost has to take several steps back.

"Aye, I told you that it would fit." Chibs states as he turns to look at her.

"Yep, you uh, you did say it would fit." She states as she looks at the tree that's bent at the top due to the height of the ceiling, "want to help me decorate now?"

"Of course love." Chibs replies with a soft smile.